+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 329 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: What is Scalping?

Hybrid View

Member alamayreh has a spectacular aura about alamayreh has a spectacular aura about alamayreh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

What is Scalping?

Means that you open a position and then closes when you check the profit a simple one or two points in a short time and then repeat the process over and over again in a short time, in the end is appropriate cumulative profits

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to alamayreh For This Useful Post:

865721 (2013-01-17), Ali Hussein Alazawy (2015-11-01), Ameur Damak (2017-10-21), ansi09 (2013-07-06), erna27 (2012-02-08), Fahim Mahbub (2012-08-22), jami143 (2012-07-21), Mustansir (2018-09-11), Naqvi2018 (2018-09-11), shafiqahmad (2019-05-16)

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,629 Times in 332 Posts
    first point in scalping trading our take profit is just only 5-10pips...
    i start my scalping trading from last week and i feel its very profit able if you make a good entry.
    my tp is only 10 pips with saprds...other things that i feel select the pair that have very low spreads. low spreads pairs trade will close very soon with profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to s19 For This Useful Post:

shafiqahmad (2019-05-16), sherylwajid (2018-05-22), suhasrn (2012-11-20)

Member abdul hamid p is an unknown quantity at this point abdul hamid p's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    first point in scalping trading our take profit is just only 5-10pips...
    i start my scalping trading from last week and i feel its very profit able if you make a good entry.
    my tp is only 10 pips with saprds...other things that i feel select the pair that have very low spreads. low spreads pairs trade will close very soon with profit.
    beware with your system, you must test it more that a week. do you use stop lose for this system ? or are you ready for the bad situation ? good luck to you my friend

Senior Member forexstudentforever1 is on a distinguished road forexstudentforever1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    first point in scalping trading our take profit is just only 5-10pips... i start my scalping trading from last week and i feel its very profit able if you make a good entry. my tp is only 10 pips with saprds...other things that i feel select the pair that have very low spreads. low spreads pairs trade will close very soon with profit.
    I always trad on EUR/USD cause in most brokers their's spread on this pair is only 3 pips in on average. My average take profit target is 5 pips. But volumes are really high.

Senior Member kaisar is an unknown quantity at this point kaisar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping technique is very suitable to be applied when prices sideways, with a large lot in the hope of getting even just 1 pips profit. but when one analyzes the risk is also very large.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    gan true scalping technique only takes a few pips and then close it and can place an order with very much depends on the ability of our balance. technique is more often done by professional traders with a very large number of lots. This technique is needed to perform proper analysis of open positions

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    take profit on scalping trade we just took a few pips eg 5-10pips ... I started my trading scalping of weeks ago and I found a significant advantage if you are able to make a good entry. da can place an order at once in large quantities. and it must be considered before making an order MM

Senior Member Hansip is an unknown quantity at this point Hansip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kaisar View Post
    take profit on scalping trade we just took a few pips eg 5-10pips ... I started my trading scalping of weeks ago and I found a significant advantage if you are able to make a good entry. da can place an order at once in large quantities. and it must be considered before making an order MM
    Scalping means short time frame trading I think if you want to understand about scalping properly you should read about scalping from Forex site you can search in Google and you can read www.********.com I think you will find your all question in this website

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,949 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is not easy because main isko achchi tarah se janta hoon, main khud ek scalper hoon, scalping ke liye achchi practice aur achcha experience bahut jaruri hota hai, 5 to 7 pips trading hoti hai, agar aapko scalping ke bare mein pata nahi hai, to kabhi trading na kare.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Scalping is not easy because main isko achchi tarah se janta hoon, main khud ek scalper hoon, scalping ke liye achchi practice aur achcha experience bahut jaruri hota hai, 5 to 7 pips trading hoti hai, agar aapko scalping ke bare mein pata nahi hai, to kabhi trading na kare.
    mostly new trader think that scalping strategy is very easy but i think it is very difficult strategy .trader use high risk in his trade and also his target is small and if market move against him then he can face loss .

14. The Following User Says Thank You to naziakhan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 329 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)