+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 330 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Thread: What is Scalping?

Member seblak will become famous soon enough seblak will become famous soon enough seblak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping is a method of trading in which the trader trades high lots for little pip movements. it can be profitable at times but your broker must provide you with low spreads or else, you'll end up with more losses than profits. scalping is fun but you'll need a large account to do it. ji bilkul aesa hi hota hay mayray ak friend trader hay jiss ka account millions may hay or wo 500$ par pips ki trade karta ha ,laykin asa karna ka liay ye bhi zarori kay key banda bohot ziada expert ho,nae to aik trade agaiinst chali jaey to aik month ka profit sab ka sab loss ho sata hay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to seblak For This Useful Post:

goldmaster (2019-12-17)

Member kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, with me I’d like to believe that scalping is a forex trading system that gives us big profit and big loss in forec trade. Scalping means big lots trading that gives us big loss and big profit in some time. I think forex scalping is gambling not a trade. Scalping is a way of trading that taking profits on small price changes, generally soon after a trade has been entered and has become profitable. Scalping trading requires a traders to have a strict exit rules strategy because one large loss could eliminate the many small gains that the trader has worked to obtain. Having the methods, such as a live feed, a direct-access broker and the stamina to place many trades is required for this strategy to be successful. The profit might be small but if you do it correctly and perfectly consistent your profit might be regularly come.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kivlan For This Useful Post:

goldmaster (2019-12-17), nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I thing skills is greatly required in scalping b/c its not easy to make an entry and an exit on 1 minute time frame, the market changes quickly and you will often get re-quotes as well. So practice very much before starting scalping on real account. Well certainly my dear, with me I�d like to believe that scalping is a type of transaction where we just take the profit or just take a few pips in forex trading course, this system is usually very popular with beginners forex. Why is that? Because only a few pips only they are able to take advantage of what he trade. Easy is not it? yes this is one of my favorite and to this day I still do in the trading system.

Member abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is a strategy where you open a order of high lot size for a small amount of time to get high profit so there are many traders during scalping and the scalping is thought to be very easy strategy but it is not in fact it is one of the hardest strategies present in the forex market which gives higher blown account brother scalping buht he risky trade hoti hy is mai loss k chance zaida rahty hain is lye her trader ki bas ki bat nhi hoti is ko krna is ko just professional trader he allow kerty hain un k liye kerna asan hota hy is mai loss k cahcne zaida rahty hain .

Member surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You happen to be incredibly proper within the good sense which scalping involves swiftness and as such your internet link should be excellent broadband in order to become a scalper. This may help that you just seize the specified number of pips as early as you close the buy and sell. Well certainly my dear, for me I absolutely do believe thatscalping is done on usually small time frame and target profit is small pips.It is very effective way of trading as we can get alot of trade in a single day.And can help traders to make the profit consistently.many traders do scalping.I scalp on 1M and 5M chart.

Member mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is, in short, the fastest kind of stock trading available. It is a very fast but also highly disciplined style of trading that is very popular with more advanced market traders. The way scalping works is that traders attempt to make several small profits throughout a single trading day Scalping is a trading strategy in which traders take daily many trades for short time to get small profits. This strategy is usually used by small investors. In scalping traders depends only on technical analysis and some scalpers like to trade with important news that sharply moves the market.

Member nick has a spectacular aura about nick has a spectacular aura about nick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My dear of course I clearly think there is no double that cutting a trade before it goes to the positive that or when you tradign you have to know that you have to wait for the trade to become good in such ways that when you have trading that way the cuts comes small money Scalping is, in short, the fastest kind of stock trading available. It is a very fast but also highly disciplined style of trading that is very popular with more advanced market traders. The way scalping works is that traders attempt to make several small profits throughout a single trading day

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good scalping can be safe too, if you follow the trend, in a few words scalping only zips long-term profitable trading. It's like when you see an upward trend, you should buy and sell later when the price rises, however, you only target prices with a profit of a few pips, which are only on the path of movement, long before the peak, so it's very easy to get. and A good trading style is needed for successful trading. I usually trade with scalping. I think this is the best way to make quick profits. I like to trade with scalping when the market becomes unstable. At this time you can make a quick profit

Member pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course the scalping method is very difficult because I often get bogged down on rapid price volumes and the experts needed to be scalpers and mengkinq for me will be too much because it will increase the risk of making a trade really! and I read your post quickly and I totally disagree with a few points. Scalping does not take 1-2 points at once. It really does not make any money at all from the market and you will eventually lose money. Spreads are more than 1-2 points, so you are really risking a lot for very little profit. Scalping means generating 5-20 pips in trading.

Member wifi will become famous soon enough wifi will become famous soon enough wifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is a trading method for trading with large lotions that only produce less than 5 pips per trade. This is the definition of scalping. Then we will make so many entries every day and trade for hours per day, and we need to keep an eye on the market at all times, to ensure that our trades suppress profit taking and not get margin calls and scalping is a short-term trading strategy, even this becomes quick way to trade. Scalping can produce profits quickly, but can also be a loss quickly. using a scalping strategy, then you need to think fast, because they have to make decisions quickly in accordance with market conditions. Scalping is a good strategy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 330 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)