+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 330 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: What is Scalping?

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thats right! some forex brokers do not support scalping system due to the configuration of their back office system. So if scalping is our trading style then we must check before we open an account with our broker.Scalping in forex can b quite dangerous cos when we are making use of a small time frame like say 5 mins or 15mins they signals come more often and wehn the market is bad, the signals are bad and we can end up loosing more than we expected. SO we should be careful and adopt a safer trading style.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good, identify weaknesses and strengths enemy, the character of the forex itself, affect what news, what time does the market open, pair pair anything that affects it, how much it spreads. after that identify weaknesses and the strengths of our own capital and our trading styles, whether we are little traders with small capital that should be played with a small lot or a trader who uses a lot big elephant. of the new analysis we find the momentum to attack our opponents, like guerrilla (scalping) or long term it all depends on how much our victory target. Such an explanation should be enough help to enlighten the correlation between war with forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is a shortcut but, risky and difficult way earning some extra pips from Forex. Generally it is done by the most experienced trader of Forex in busiest time of trading in a day. But, beginners should keep away from scalping because, many broker doesn't give the permission of scalping. and it's very risky too. Skill is greatly needed in scalping as a result of its difficult to create associate degreed entry and an exit on one minute timeframe, the market changes quickly and you'll typically get re-quotes further. thus apply considerably before beginning scalping on real account.

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a newbie i practice scalping.Scalping is a procedure by which one makes a trade with the goal of only making a couple of points. Basically scalping is profiting from rather small moves in the market. A scalper trader will only stay in the market for seconds to minutes at a time. For me the scalping is one of the best tool for newbies and the part time traders who don't have much time to spend in Forex but they want to gain maximum profites !

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a trader i choose scalping because it's better for me and sometime day trading give me some profit also. But using scalping in trading you must be good knowledge and market news. i prefer trade everyday some trades according to the strategy if there is a good scalping trade i will enter if its good swing i like it but not all the time Forex scalping is a trading strategy in which the trader makes dozens or even hundreds of trades daily, looking to capture a few pips per trade.Scalping is based on an assumption that most Forex patterns will maintain the first stage of a movement that will move in the desired direction for a brief time, but where it goes from there is uncertain

Member khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well based on my opinion i think the very best way to earn profit out of the forex trading is to learn the very best way to be a scalper because a scalper never analysis the direction of the market but always look for any opportunity to place order in a higher lot and run when the profit have been hit in the trade Scalping can not be done by any trader. A scalper needs to continue to sit at the computer and they should be able to "enjoy" the stress caused by the movement of the chart. A scalper needs to concentrate on observing the slightest movement chart. It takes a mentally strong and quick reactions to be able to open and close positions when the trade is done as desired or move opposite.

Member endus will become famous soon enough endus will become famous soon enough endus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like also scalping as i don't have many time to trade on the market , i used a strategy that targeted a few pips about 5-10 pips per trade , this is most suitable for part time trader as the trade is only finished in a few minutes but i think it is still have many risks , scalping is a quick way of trading in this Forex market, and is good for most of the traders. There are many traders who do scalping successfully and make profit. I also do scalping many times but not regularly. Scalping does not suit every trader so we should first try this method in demo trading account and if comfortable there with this method then go ahead with it in real account and make money.

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is very difficult to do scalping as most traders think. Working for 2-5 pips look simple. However, in realty, for gaining 2-5 pips most traders would see a draw down of 20 pips. It is almost impossible to develop a strategy for scalping. Since the short term noises are made use for making money, there will be no clear picture. Only experienced trades make money in a big manner from scalping. Scalping for 10-15 pips is fine for me. However, trying for 2-3 pips as you have mentioned looks very risky to me because we will forget the trend as a whole when we try to do it and get trapped.

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As we are simply talking about scalping,I think it is not a good idea for us to use scalping startegy during we trade in forex.You know,we can just hold the order by one or two minutes to earn the one or two pips once,which I do not feel so successful with that strategy.Sometimes we even can regard scalping as guess in forex.No matter win or lose,we should close the order by minutes. we can use scalping in trade to make profit in a very easy way.we need huge capital and lots in trade to go on scalping in trade.But all the time scalping is not good for us to trade in forex and we have to face huge lose as we use huge lots and leverages in trade.

Member dave has a spectacular aura about dave has a spectacular aura about dave's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hey it's obviously obvious that you don't know that much about scalping, hehe. Actually it's just doing the trade with aim of small pips of profit, like less than 5 pips, which is fast and easy. However, you still need to check the trend, coz at any moment, any point could be a bottom or a peak, so if you are not trading with any analysis, even 5 pips profit won't be that easy to achieve. Scalping is the secret of earn money with short time with low invest. Scalping means trade short term just like as after the gain of 10 pips and your trade must be close.But some time it make money and lose money for you so after confirm you start scalping and make profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 330 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)