+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 330 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: What is Scalping?

Member surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a little experienced trader when you place an order is not instant. Place pending orders with Stop Loss an Take Profit. So you don't need a very good connection that no trader can do. maybe we can use scalping techniques but we can't always get good results, a broker must continue to sit at the computer when the position is open and they must be able to enjoy stress and Forex Scalping is really a currency trading strategy used by starting currencies , try and get involved in trading very quickly. This can generate profits in just a short period of time as long as the trader realizes how you can implement it effectively. The real purpose of this method is to get at least 5-10 pips quickly and get extra overtime.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to surnawi For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-03-09)

Member xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes indeed very simple scalping techniques on how to monitor the open position and then just a few pips menungggu ddengan manually or make use tp or sl that have been set, then after a few pips profit at close repeatedly, to make a profit little by little and As a newbie i practice scalping.Scalping is a procedure by which one makes a trade with the goal of only making a couple of points. Basically scalping is profiting from rather small moves in the market. A scalper trader will only stay in the market for seconds to minutes at a time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to xiaomi For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-03-09)

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Promoting international trade is truly a broad business to go through and after that declare yourself an authority in it. It will take a lot of time for them to find trading terms including resources, find a great platform software program, put your money in big use after it makes a profit. This is not a simple storm to reach. and scalping is very profitable but also very risky and requires more skills and discipline to follow the market with it moving without suffering losses or suffering from a decrease in money. we must use a strategy that is good in accordance with our skills and with our trade because the market is not always good to follow

Member belasan is on a distinguished road belasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is a way for traders who can't wait to try and make money. They see prices going up and down and they think they can make money every minute and every tick. This is not possible in the long run. It's better to be patient as a beginner. Scalping is a sophisticated technique. and in this technique we have to observe the market when the market will go down we have to make a transaction and after a few pips we have to close this transaction and that is a good way to increase the balance.

Member serius has a spectacular aura about serius has a spectacular aura about serius's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can also really master your mind if you are only a small skilled investor who makes an order, don't fast. The location of future orders must stop damage to consider the benefits. So you don't need fantastic conditions because t. But it's good that you must have the knowledge to do it. and scalping strategies are really short-term trading strategies that traders can use. This involves the opening and closing of trades in a few minutes and a few seconds after that using the risk reward ratio to make a decision the number of pips has been risky in this kind of trade

Member kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is the best quality Forex business policy. Some experienced traders also do it regularly. I am very interested. Because now I'm busy. The maximum time I can complete my trade in a short time. But this is not a real game on the Forex market. This is a risky business for emotional traders because they don't agree to lose at the first time. For this reason it happened. I also faced this strategy, but now I am fully prepared to make it right.

Member marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Open position, Scalping technique cannot be done by all traders. And anxiety caused by graph movement. Scalper will be able to enjoy maybe we can use scalping techniques, but not always able to get good results Scalper who sits at the computer must continue to focus on mapping minor. Observe the movement. Want to transact or vice versa, done so that it can move so that the position can be opened and closed quickly and the reaction is strong mentally.

Member mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that Scalping SL and TP are minimum trades. In this way, business can be fast, it won't be a problem if the TP or SL. If you can still end up with it being a fun day, every day for a long time, trying to create more income. It is logically scalping. I'm not good, but unfortunately Foreign Exchange is exchanged as a Trading or ForeX Trading that scalps the success of his will. In fact, I don't have ForeX every time I succeed !!!

Member bronz will become famous soon enough bronz will become famous soon enough bronz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The test approaches the Fibonacci correction of five hundred and is bearish reversing because the result of the negative sign is displayed on the momentum indicator. we would expect the base to be designed at one.2565 which represents the 32.2% Fibonacci Fibonacci correction that was previously supported, wherever he met SMA50 and scalping was very risky, very stressful, you always had to be on the market with your eyes fixed on your trading system, and you also need to have your eyes on the chart for possible incoming signals and all because of losses that have made me not interested in scalping at all.

Member halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I am a small trader becuse that I don't have information about Scalping, but I read other people's posts I learned some information but I want to learn this complete scalping information every time I give more details in this way !!!! and Scalping as a way to open positions very quickly and attractively in a relatively high number to the account and appear to reach a small number of points ranging from one point to 10 points and do not always take the Scalping offer at the right time, but take a few minutes to 15 minutes very good because it provides a lot of opportunities in a repeated day that is processed, we find we have made greetings as a number of points as a profit !!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 330 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)