+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 330 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Thread: What is Scalping?

Member sangkur will become famous soon enough sangkur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping just take some small gains, but the day we can do a few times and if orders continue to be a big profit but also loss the profit-making once a few times in order to burn only one loss. but I also really like to do scalping than swing Scalping are trading strategy which is use small time frame to generate small pips profit. Although in scalping our profit target are small, but by increasing its lots size we can make this scalping strategy generate more huge profit than a longterm strategy. But by doing this we also increase our risk of trading. So we must becareful when use scalping strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As far as I am concerned, I think I do know that it is not so good for me to trade scalping in forex.I usually can not manage it well.You see,I may usually make an order there,when it is going opposite there,after a short time,I think I will increase my position,again and again.In this case,so many orders in forex,which just blow my account there. I watched and monitored how many different FX robots work based on the scalping system. And I noticed that they used a very large lot for scalping,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping strategy, gives 15 to 20 pips per order, and if you use large Lot, you become very rich for a single month, you have to do a planing of the week and calculate how much you lose, and how much you earn, and always put a TP of 15 pips ... and enter when the market is positive. forex the scalping is about the risk. I think the risk is same in every strategy, but we can manage it to make us accumulation profit. The scalping can be profitable if we apply on good times.

Member lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping is indeed a good way to trade if one knows the market or have good experience of the market movements. But its a stressful way to trade because you have to be in front of your trading platform all the time to do trading. but it can be exciting and enjoyable if the duration of trading is reduced to minimize the level of stress I have discussed with insta forex support centre about scalping. I have known by them scalping may allow, but you can not close the trade in two minutes. I seem any one can scalping with take profit 8 and stop loss 20 pips. you must follow money management.thanks.

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping is not this .. in my knowledge we must enter with a trgt .. and dont do over trade.. its given worst result.. we just wait for the right area.. if we watch 15 charts than we get 2-3 chance per day ..per pair ..for scalping we dont do trade on single pair.. we must do 10 pairs.. so we can generate a good income per day. I also do scalping. The main thing that should be keep in mind while doing scalping is to choose that pair which has very low spreads and also should have fast movement like EUR/USD and GBP/USD. I do scalping in these pairs only.

Member kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ok my best advice for scalping small **** is (mean 1-5 ****):first we have to wait market to calm down and let the volatility get down also.that mean is we have to wait at least London session close and better USA session close also.so the big powers will not be around to move the market aggressively.so it is time to scalp now.the market mostly will make small zigzags at this time please watch the market at least for 30 minutes and then sell on top and buy at the bottoms of small zigzags.you can use maximum 10 **** stop loos and 5 **** targets.don't forget to stop before opening of Asian session.good luck

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you choose scalping bahut hi risky strategy haha aur isek newek theek for the sake of haktey, ye professional strategy hain jain chotey fortunately aur chotey loss me trade out of liya jaata hai, lekin oak newbie chotey profit me to nikal aata hi lekin jab negative trade me obey hain to you decide because mushilil ho jaata hai k kahan come out le jiski face se trade me bada loss bhi ho jaata hai. and of course I also think that there are techniques for profitable trading with scalping. Wise brokers cannot trade on every ups and downs of the market because not all moves are good for scalping. There is a right time to enter the market and get out quickly with profits. Practice scalping in the demo first.

Member rolens will become famous soon enough rolens will become famous soon enough rolens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    scalping is indeed a good way to trade if someone knows the market or has good experience about market movements. But this is a stressful way of trading because you have to be in front of your trading platform at all times to trade. but it can be fun and enjoyable if the duration of the trade is reduced to minimize stress levels and Scalping is a good system to profit from forex trading. We have to adjust SL 20 and TP 8 in 15 minutes of trading. All brokers do not support scalping. Our Instaforex does not support trading in two minutes, ie if you buy a currency, you must close the trade after two minutes.

Member khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I am a small trader becuse that I don't have information about Scalping, but I read other people's posts I learned some information but I want to learn this complete scalping information every time I give more details in this way !!!! and Scalping as a way to open positions very quickly and attractively in a relatively high number to the account and appear to reach a small number of points ranging from one point to 10 points and do not always take the Scalping offer at the right time, but take a few minutes to 15 minutes very good because it provides a lot of opportunities in a repeated day that is processed, we find we have made greetings as a number of points as a profit !!!

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ghair mulki currency market mein mein asal waqt ke tajzia ki bunyaad par trading ki currency shaamil hain. ka maqsad krnsyon ko kharidne ya farokht karne aur bohat kam waqt ki hesiyat rakhta hai aur chhootay munafe ke usay band karne ke munafe ko farogh dena hai. bohat se tradersko trading ke din bhar mein rakha jata hai aur un traders ki taraf se istemaal kya jata nizaam aam tor par takneeki tajzia ke ozaar se haasil kardah signal ki bunyaad par hota hai, aur signal ke bohat se logon se bana hota hai, jo aik khareed ya farokht ka faisla karta hai. woh aik hi simt mein ishara karte hain. fariks askalr har waqt aik chhota sa munafe bakhash trading ki aik barri tadaad ke liye nazar aata hai .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 330 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)