+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 330 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Thread: What is Scalping?

Member rengit will become famous soon enough rengit will become famous soon enough rengit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most beginners try to explore the market but it is not suitable for everyone, especially not for beginners ... because scalping is a new way to trade this market and requires a high level of knowledge about this market ... and you must have enough experience about scalping ... only that might work profitably for you. and Scalping is a short-term trading strategy, here uses M5 or M15 charts and the trader trades at every point of support and resistance and one day he can trade 10 -20. Basically, a trader takes profits in every ups and downs of market prices.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kopai will become famous soon enough kopai will become famous soon enough kopai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I scalping trades from last week and I feel very fortunate if you make good entries but I only 10 pips with saprds but at the same time need to speed up to deal with the market so you can kidnap and close transactions quickly and Scalping closes trades at intervals short time for very few points. It requires skill and doesn't have many losses. Basically scalping must be done with a likeeur / usd fast moving currency. secondly for that you need to have a fast internet connection and secondly you need to track every second and trade when you benefit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Unfortunately in forex trading, I personally think that's why for new traders they shouldn't use scalping techniques. This scalping requires quick and reactive thinking about price movements. I also lost when I used scalping for the first time until I learned to be patient waiting for price indicator signals. and I think in forex, actually there is no doubt that you are right in this matter and that is the main point of view there that you will get more than me, I think they are many users how would not know that what is sclaping

Member almont has a spectacular aura about almont has a spectacular aura about almont's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping techniques can indeed be very profitable if you are very understanding, but if you are a beginner and want to use a scalping strategy, start using small lots, if you are aware of the market direction you can use a lot. Scalping for beginners is only to learn the movements of couples, so don't be too ambitious. The scalping technique used is also good when someone shows a market session or Asian sideway, you can get many benefits from this scalping technique. But do not forget, to support scalping techniques also need the appropriate indicators. and scalping is a good way to make a profit as well as an easy way to lose. Most new forex traders do their trading by scalping because they are new and emotional. As they learn forex better and experience, they must change to make a profit. I discussed a lot of experienced traders, preferring I trade long term and now I can understand why I have to do long term.

Member koplok will become famous soon enough koplok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Unfortunately bro actually in the forex business I highly consider new traders do not start trading with scalping. When you have a lot of experience, you must trade with a scalping system. It moves faster and produces more profit but the problem is it is not good for a beginner to start thinking about scalping. and High leverage trading: Leverage double-edged weapons if used correctly, they will lead to successful trading, but if you use the wrong form, they can increase the likelihood of the risk being known that leverage is based on the principle of multiplying capital and thereby doubling profit or loss if it does, increasing the value of leverage will increase the likelihood of loss if it occurs, beware of using high leverage to avoid losses that might not be tolerated.

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well for me, I personally believe scalping is a trading strategy that can give us a lot of profits in a short amount of time. but good skills are needed for traders who want to use this strategy, because the scalping strategy requires speed and accuracy in carrying out trades and I personally believe using a small lot does not have to be in forex. We can use many things for scalping as long as we have enough ability to withstand the possibility of margin calls when we trade using this kind of trading system. But I have heard that some brokers sometimes don't allow us to use the scalping method

Member syarif will become famous soon enough syarif will become famous soon enough syarif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping is one of the risky strategies with the help of which you can easily get a good income in a short time but for that you have to practice it in a demo account and when you are confused then you can switch to trading on a real account and scalping is a way to make a pip for a little little in the forex market trading business. In scalping traders can place trades of up to 3 to 6 trades a day in the forex market trading business. the forex market is a good business for those who have a high understanding

Member sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Scalping means fast trading. In this method traders change their positions in just seconds, to one full minute and the same time as that. This can be called a long scalping if you take a position for more than minutes. and The main attribute that must be a resource in the brain spell doing scalping is to take deuces that have very low spreads and there must also be someone who moves with the same movements as EUR / USD and GBP / USD. I am scalping in this exclusive couple.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sinjo abe For This Useful Post:

koplok (2019-11-17)

Member sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Scalping means fast trading. In this method traders change their positions in just seconds, to one full minute and the same time as that. This can be called a long scalping if you take a position for more than minutes. and The main attribute that must be a resource in the brain spell doing scalping is to take deuces that have very low spreads and there must also be someone who moves with the same movements as EUR / USD and GBP / USD. I am scalping in this exclusive couple.

Member uyah will become famous soon enough uyah will become famous soon enough uyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Scalping here means that we do Open Positions for relatively short periods of time, using relatively large margins with relatively small profit targets. Maybe you are still curious, "why is it relative? Exactly how long, what is the percentage margin and what is the pip target?" Hehe. Ok, if I have to call a number, usually when scalping, I use a time frame between 5 to 15 minutes, a margin of between 10 and 20 percent per position and a profit target of around 10 pips. Or rather, margins of up to 40 percent with a profit target of under 5 pips. and scalping is one good strategy with the help of which we can easily generate good income in a short time but for that we must be very confident and we must close our trade when we are in a good profit.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to uyah For This Useful Post:

koplok (2019-11-17)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 330 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)