+ Reply to Thread
Page 854 of 866 FirstFirst ... 354 754 804 844 852 853 854 855 856 864 ... LastLast
Results 8,531 to 8,540 of 8651

Thread: Main reasons for loss:

Senior Member TrojanFX is on a distinguished road TrojanFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all of the mistake is our mistake when we ar got the mistake and got the loss on the forex, because we are making our own analysis not the broker trade for us ,and we control our money there not the broker and not the forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aryan will become famous soon enough aryan's Avatar
    Thanks
    wrong analysis is common thing happened in forex trading cause the market it self is something that unpredictable. so we should have emergency exit plan to recover from our own mistakes. using martingale or hedging can be the options.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree that what is mentioned above are a few things that cause a loss in forex trading except low capital, because trade is a major factor in the ability of the strategy, management and control of emotions. although we only have a little capital, but if we can do three things before, then we will become a successful trader....

Member ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    l think we have to add also not using money management rules and also not using stoploos.these two are very important.l think if a trader just risk 5% of his capital per trade even he make some mistakes with his decisions still he can recover.but the main reason is most of the newbies will just open a trade and never want to close it until it will not make profit.and they will also not use stoploose.

Banned s.akhtar is on a distinguished road s.akhtar's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think emotion and greed twice main reason for lose in forex trading business, if you we can control it we can become good trader one day. but while we want to open a trade maximum time we forget this rule thats why 90% losers in forex market. so we should need to improve our this two bad habits and recover our loss .

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by manisha View Post
    for me the very main reason of loss is greed.
    due to greed i will cross MM rule and because of this i land into MC
    greed sabse bada reason hota hai forex me loss ka kyunki greed ki wajah se tarders thik se money manage nahi akrte aur zada se zada paisa kamane ke chakkar me zada se zada loss kar jate hai
    isliye har trader ko apni greed aur emotions pe kabu rakhte hue trading karni chahiye jise ki zada se zada profit kama sake

Senior Member patil will become famous soon enough patil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not agree that chasing the trend is a cause for loss. If you chase the trend, you should be able to make good profits from the trend. The other reasons for making a loss are valid reasons but not chasing the trend.

Member sayem is on a distinguished road sayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mere kheyal se loss ki main reason hay high volume se trade or bid dena. kaye bar hum jaldime galtia kar bethte hay or ohe loss ki karan hota hay. kuch loog dar ki wajayse loss karte hay, kuch log knowledge ki kami ki wajayse. bina demo kare real me trade karte hay ye sabhe loss ki main reason hay.

Senior Member ratnakr is an unknown quantity at this point ratnakr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ali1011 View Post
    Lake of knowledge is also best reason of loss but i think so is best greed because mostly knowledgeable persons/traders from the reason of greed do your forex trading position loss but greed is also bad thing for trade.
    in addition to knowledge, I think mentally weak, also affected. For example: We know the OP signal has appeared. But we do not dare to OP for fear of loss. Conversely, mental greed will also kill you in this business. We will do Overtrading, because these greedy mental. So the key to success is discipline in all things.

Member seri is an unknown quantity at this point seri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ali1011 View Post
    Lake of knowledge is also best reason of loss but i think so is best greed because mostly knowledgeable persons/traders from the reason of greed do your forex trading position loss but greed is also bad thing for trade.
    I prefer to say the most reason/main reason not the best reason. Mostly traders who lost in forex, they didn't have enough knowledges
    about how to trade well and they didn't have good experiences in forex market. And about greed, I think it's not only greedy but it's
    about psychology control. It is possible because another psychology like fear, overconfident, overtrading, overlot, etc.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 854 of 866 FirstFirst ... 354 754 804 844 852 853 854 855 856 864 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)