+ Reply to Thread
Page 765 of 866 FirstFirst ... 265 665 715 755 763 764 765 766 767 775 815 865 ... LastLast
Results 7,641 to 7,650 of 8651

Thread: Main reasons for loss:

Senior Member jahangir57 is on a distinguished road jahangir57's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    greedy is the most common reason for getting loss from forex trading. sometime they see the way of success of trading , but to be successful trader what to do they don't know.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,942 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    greedy aur emotion hi kafi jayda loss ka karan hota hai, bahut trader is field mein loss karte hai, aur bahut trader ki ginti greedy aur emotion mein hoti hai, ye field aisi hai, ki achche acchche trader ko lalach dilwa deti hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member hichemdz is on a distinguished road hichemdz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it is also my main reasons for loss too.

an also i don't use stop lose .then the trend Reflected and I lose everything .also bad strategy and Bad management of capital .always make me lose in forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Jack is on a distinguished road Jack's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sajal View Post
    There are many reasons for making loss In Forex which are listed above.But according to my opinion, main reason of loss is excessive greed.A greedy trader is bound to make loss.Most of the new traders are greedy.So they make a huge loss.I am also new trader and i have lost more than $300 due to my excessive greed.
    Greed is reason of loss for majority traders and often we can't give importance it which lead us to heavy loss. Mainly Forex trader thinks that they have to open a trade and market is fever them, but in real it was effect of greed and finally trader got only frustration.

Banned sajal is on a distinguished road sajal's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are many reasons for making loss In Forex which are listed above.But according to my opinion, main reason of loss is excessive greed.A greedy trader is bound to make loss.Most of the new traders are greedy.So they make a huge loss.I am also new trader and i have lost more than $300 due to my excessive greed.

Senior Member real pips is an unknown quantity at this point real pips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i agree with you but in my opinion, i highly apreciate the importance of control emotion in trading for result of trading. Greed, if traders can lower it , they are to able reach nearly to success in trading.

Member kharisma is an unknown quantity at this point kharisma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main reason why people get loss in their trading is , they dont dicipline with good rule how
    to be professional trader ,, and they dont know when they should get in the market in the right time.

Member sind is an unknown quantity at this point sind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One of the reason for the loss is impulsive trading. When one takes into the trade by looking at the movements of the chart or looking at news flash without doing the due diligence and the requisite analysis generally lead into problems

Banned aptx4869 is on a distinguished road aptx4869's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that will depends to our experience. Many trader is success and can control their order. They can trade with no stop loss. They can trade with big order. But, why they can do that thing? because they are already understand about the market movement. If we are do not make good concentration it will make us become blind trader. So, we will fall when we are walk on market. Succss and prof trader already know when they must entry and exit from market. They are manage risk to get money.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it is related to poor emotional control. so that makes us take a step in the wrong trade. because when we have excessive emotions in the trade, it will make us not be able to think well in making decisions, so that we can make the right decisions, because that will be more losses that we get when we make decisions with emotions when trading forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 765 of 866 FirstFirst ... 265 665 715 755 763 764 765 766 767 775 815 865 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)