+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 866 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 515 ... LastLast

Thread: Main reasons for loss:

Member nescaef is on a distinguished road nescaef's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well i think number who suffered losses in the forex market (and many of them were experienced by beginners), causing them to assume the same with forex gambling. In fact the only cause of the loss of their own funds and Your negative cash supervision create the agent commonly slide and also get rid of cash, these are trading combined with high-risk, simply because investors hire a overly enthusiastic attitude which usually commonly pursuing enormous cash flow with out command dangers properly, probably that is certainly key motive which in turn brings about of damage.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,993 Times in 2,107 Posts
    mein naay mukhtasir jumlay ke is mafhuum ki nishandahi ki hai, bohat saaray fiqroon mein ghair mulki currency ke nuqsaan mein khulasa ki wajohaat ki wazahat ki hai, lekin mein naay mahaarat aur tayari aur tayari ki kami, aur market ke baaray mein maloomat ko shaamil nahi kya hai aur yeh iqdaam kaafi hai .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    the principle reason of lose is absence of certainty through which you have the dread of lose and don't take any sort of hazard in exchange and the second one Greediness which is increasingly hurtful

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we should pay attention to every losses and mistakes that we have done,maybe one kind of mistakes possible to happen again for a couple times, maybe more than 3 times. Its mean we possible to loss in the same mistakes for 3 times or more. But if we learn carefully, maybe the same mistakes will not happen for so mant times. for example the greedy trading, will make us losing all of capital everytime we trades, when we trades with that style 10 times, we possible to loss capital 10 times.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    lose hone ke bhut sare resson ho skte hein aap jab isme jiada greed and fear ke sath trade shuru krege to lose hone ke channces jiada hote hein and profit ke kmm hote hein me alwayse kmm se kmm lose krwana like krta hu

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many reasons of loss in these markets and the reasons can be lack of proper trading strategy.we want to success in forex then its must we follow money managements rule in proper way.There is many factor they effect to our money management first greed try to make a keep distance with greed.Be were of situations and trade carefully. Indecisive trading, trying chasing the trend, letting emotions affect the trades are the main reasons in my opinion that causes us to lose big, if we do enough analysiss beore opening a trade and stick to the plan without letting emotions affect our decisions, and try to follow the trend there is no reason to get repeated losses then.

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    Dear ham ko apni trading behtr karny aur zyada earning k liay mehnat karni chaiya aur zyada learning karni chaiya ham jitni zyada learning krian gay utna he hmary knowledge may izafa ho ga aur utna he hmara experience barhy ga is k ilawa demo account may zyada practice karni chaiya q k demo account may practice karny say he aap real real trade may expert ho sakty han

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think main reasons is low lack of knowledge,proper time frame,low budget,low mind i agree all posted list in you post.i really very loss in position of forex so i will try this reasons get in and try must result in forex.at a time our prediction was not right by triggering stop loss if trade goes reverse to our expectation.There is a many money factor in management system in our process. One of the main reason for loss is, we don't have a enough knowledge. And if we open trade with higher risk level, so that our account will reached its margin level easily. That should be avoided. So that as a beginners we should start with a lower risk level, that means lower leverage level. So that we can prevent our trading account being loss.

Member besar has a spectacular aura about besar has a spectacular aura about besar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    from my point of view their are two main reasons of loss in forex that is first of all a Low investment of capital in forex market ,as we all know that its very important to be invest in forex market not a huge capital but at least a good capital so as always some chance to earn good profit and the second and the most important reason according to me is greed. Because i think that it is the most negative factor of forex for losing a huge investment of money. main reason of my losses is because i still cant make good analysis, i already use good money management and i already use a good risk management also, and i really can be discipline with my money management, but i still get loss

Member bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The reason for this lack of confidence in driving the pump and causes the port with so burned out, many reasons for these market segments deficit deficit of courage and self-control access systems may have the right to buy and sell are good to take a risk and Industry and the basic skills deficit. There are many loophole for making loss such as impatient. Impatient will lead us to open order without a strong reason and it just base on feeling. And the result we will be easy to suffered a lose, so we have to avoid impatient.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 866 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 515 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)