+ Reply to Thread
Page 227 of 230 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 225 226 227 228 229 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 2298

Thread: Reason for stop loss if you know price will return after some time?

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    You said it right some time it can take too long and so you shall not be able to trade during that period because your capital is locked in those trades. Also when a support is broken it usually go further down sharply so by triggering stop loss we have opportunity to buy at further lower level so averaging our price to lower one.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Abdomhadi will become famous soon enough Abdomhadi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I had the same thing pence youIt 's that the price will be back my position. so what if the price movement will give you 200 pips against me, then come back it will be simple, get me out of the market. so its better to use stop loss or at least some sort of protection for this type of situation. and another thing is that we should learn to hold our gains and minimize losses. if we can stay on the market, then we will win all of profits.et what we can because it's easy you just be inteligent.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mohamedsaleh is on a distinguished road mohamedsaleh's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you use stop loss or take profit you will be very sure it will cross that line but only use it in long trades not in short one .I use this strategy because it is very important .If the price went in wrong way that you expected it will be good way to limit you loss

Member adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that stop loss has alot of importance and it should always be used....because we can reduce our losses by applying stop loss...most of the time, market will show some movements and sometimes it goes down even more than our expected price, so then our positions will be closed and some of capital will be safe........so that is why, many traders says that always risk those money which you can afford to loose....

Junior Member AhmedHA is on a distinguished road AhmedHA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Although that I hate stop loss but it is pretty important as it can minimize the losses as much as possible. the reason of hating stop loss that when I put timely stop loss. The price touch the stop and surely the trade is closed and then the price return and achieve my target . It happens many times with me unfortunately .

Member venus is on a distinguished road venus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is so dangerous for traders who don't use Stop Loss to limit transaction in forex. It is no need to enforce your
    profits from one transaction and leave the order in floating minus for high pips. There are many other chances to
    gain profits in another condition.

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by annisa View Post
    the use of stop loss can also improve the State of our psychology when our open positions contrary to the movement of the market, our psychology becomes more quiet, because the use of stop loss is a reflection of the risk or loss which may be incurred by capital strength that we have, so we keep our account still safe from the chances of getting a larger loss
    When the trader is not using the stop loss then when a sudden surge happens in the rates of the currencies the account can be blown away in a matter of minutes and the only way to safeguard the trading funds is the use of the stop loss at the right levels.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can never know whether the price would come back to our favour because the forex trading market is not 100% predictable by us. Prices would go anywhere at any time dependent on market forces.

Banned ghaplex is on a distinguished road ghaplex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sid View Post
    lly I never want to use stop loss because I always think that prices will return soon or prices will touch my stop loss and return back, so that is the reason not to use stop loss option.
    without a stop loss actually does not matter as long as we can calculate the power margin and able to protect us if there are moves that high so they can avoid the MC, and I think is important when performing an open position should be with a mature analysis.

Banned ghaplex is on a distinguished road ghaplex's Avatar
    Thanks
    stop loss in actual use to protect / limit order us from greater losses, although in some cases it was as though if we use a stop loss prices are likely to pursue our SL point, after which prices will turn around, to determine the point in SL needs to be calculated and in the analysis is correct, not from using

+ Reply to Thread
Page 227 of 230 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 225 226 227 228 229 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)