+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 230 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Reason for stop loss if you know price will return after some time?

Member barcul will become famous soon enough barcul will become famous soon enough barcul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is there anyone who knows where prices will move one second later. I am sure no one knows where prices will move, because it's very important for us to limit the possibility of bad that happens when we trade, which is a loss. because there is always a possibility we would be wrong in predicting price movements, so it is important for us to limit losses by using stop loss. and Even if the prices return back there are also chances that prices can go beyond the levels of stop loss and the trader will suffer less loss.I never want to use stop loss because I always think that prices will return soon or prices will touch my stop loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,580 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by douglas View Post
    there is nothing sure about forex market movements and no one can say that market will move to that point and then reverses back,so stop loss is very too for us to manage our capital.. and in forex there are nothing certain. some time we find that all the indicator are giving signal for bullish market but the price gone down for a long pips in a few minutes or opposite also may happen. in such situation the stop loss will help us to close the trade in the stop loss level and we have not to face the big loss. when we think then we can just reopen the trade and can make big profit than before.
    हाँ स्टॉप लॉस हमारे व्यापार में बहुत महत्वपूर्ण हैं। क्योंकि हमेशा एक संभावना है कि कीमतें हमारे पूर्वानुमान और विश्लेषण के अनुसार आगे बढ़ेंगी। इसलिए वास्तव में हमें सीमाएं लादनी चाहिए जब वास्तव में हम विश्लेषण करने में गलत हैं और नुकसान का कारण बन रहे हैं। इसलिए हर व्यापार में, हम कभी भी बहुत अधिक नहीं खोएंगे। ताकि यह हमें इस विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार में बने रहने की अनुमति दे। और यदि आप जानते हैं कि कीमतें वापस आ जाएंगी तो आप कम जोखिम का उपयोग कर सकते हैं और ट्रेडों को खुला रख सकते हैं ताकि जोड़ी के आपके व्यापार में वापस आने के बाद समय आने पर आपको फायदा हो सके। इसलिए जब आप ऐसा सोचते हैं तो अपने जोखिम को कम करें।

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is nothing sure about forex market movements and no one can say that market will move to that point and then reverses back,so stop loss is very too for us to manage our capital.. and in forex there are nothing certain. some time we find that all the indicator are giving signal for bullish market but the price gone down for a long pips in a few minutes or opposite also may happen. in such situation the stop loss will help us to close the trade in the stop loss level and we have not to face the big loss. when we think then we can just reopen the trade and can make big profit than before.

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In review of expert that you should put Stoploss on your trade and it be secure your equity and avoid huge loss like this transpired to my opinion after to start with which i traded without having stop loss in addition to you know what we've any actually zero equilibrium because consideration today, knowing that would likely proceed quite a distance in aiding us all find the proper destinations to use our own stop till some time market flow against your expectation but stop loss will save your more loss. I experience facing this particular condition more than once that is not needed, keep your recommendations in your pocket, and if you tend to be students after that you have to focus on learning rather than advising others, you must learn exactly how to use meta traders and the right way to trade successfully, then every trade must use a stop loss to become a successful trading leader to stop losses can keep your account safe, without utilizing a stop loss, we may not be able to save accounts through losses.

Member bango has a spectacular aura about bango has a spectacular aura about bango's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course for me, I think stop loss is a function where you set how many pips you are willing to lose in an open position, the market should take a turn in the opposite direction. If you touch the stop loss price for example, you lose 30 pips because the position is closed automatically, functioning primarily to protect your capital. and I consider the stop loss option is very important for all of us to save our account to be washed out when we don't have the type of electricity or we don't have the type of internet connection so we can save it to use the stop loss option that is very important so we have to use it. Actually sometimes we might get high volatility in the market and we have seen that the market can react dramatically and at that time we might lose our capital and to save accounts from heavy losses we must use stop loss on trading. and in forex trading prices can return to our entry point but still no one knows what will happen and we do not have to take high risks in trading and sometimes prices cannot return or take years to return to our entry points and that's why we need to use risk management right in the trade.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bango For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    using stop loss is always most readily useful because it reduce the risks and losses for a trader . even if the costs get back to back additionally , there are possibilities that prices can rise above the degrees of stop loss and the trader are affected less loss. and Extraordinary expenses, as well as venture investors are trying to stop the damage, because really the best. But the cost may exceed the value again, not really trying to prevent further damage to smaller investors the chance of damage to the mouth.

Member charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    truly. that is valid that cost will return back my position.. be that as it may, imagine a scenario in which the cost will give a 200 pips development against me at that point return back. it will straightforward get me out of the market. so its better to utilize stop misfortune or if nothing else some sort of insurance for this sort of circumstance. furthermore, something else is we ought to figure out how to hold our rewards by limiting the misfortunes . on the off chance that we can remain in the market, at that point we will make benefit.

Member cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can say that the forex market is the most dangerous market. this market does not give us real money if we will not place our real trade. we need that we must have a good analysis on the market to place more real trades with the right stop loss. once the market moves it may be difficult to capture the market. and As I suppose that Usually prevents losses set below the rankings that previously stopped the price from slipping, rising fast, and if we cause kibosh losses, it will allow us to maintain the level of the writer who fascinates so that he reacts to losses and changes trading in earnings faster

Member sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes stop losses are very important in our trade. because there is always a possibility that prices will move according to our predictions and analysis. so indeed we must impose limits when indeed we are wrong in analyzing and becoming a loss. so in every trade, we will never lose too much. so that it will allow us to stay in this forex business. and If you know that prices will return then you can use low risk and keep trades open so that you can benefit after the time comes when the pair returns to your trade. so reduce your risk when you think like that.

Member fear has a spectacular aura about fear has a spectacular aura about fear's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so that you can bharosa hai apne trading par Jo Apne analysis Ki Hai To aapko stop loss we use karne ki koi jarurat nahi hai aap bilkul sahi keh rahe hai kabhi kabhi market apne aap stop loss In order to log Aage Ki Ki Soch Rahe Hai Tu Wahan Tak ja to the office aa teak hai isliye Humko stop loss karne ki koi jarurat nahi hai aap Bina stop loss profit kar sakte hain and Mai kbhi stop loss nhi lgata lekin meri do din pehle ki lgayi hui my trade agr maine stop loss lotaya hota to mai aaj itne bade loss me na hota, play socha tha ki shyd market only supports me aa jayegi lekin vo itni jyada opposite chli gyi isliye Hume stop loss use bhi kr hi Lena chahiye

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 230 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)