+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 230 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Thread: Reason for stop loss if you know price will return after some time?

Member vforexs is on a distinguished road vforexs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading ak risk wala business he aur is me koi bhi trader analysis kar sakata he na ki koi guarantee ke sath bol sakata he ki price he wo wapas ayegi is liye us me ak limit jarur dena chahiye stop loss ka.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    stop loss bohot zeroori hey, her trade ki jaan hey woh, ager stop loss hi nehi ho ga to aap ko ek to bohot losss ho sekta hey dusra agr aap apna loss close nei kero gey to aap ko apnay account sye bhi haath dhona per sekta hey

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fear has a spectacular aura about fear has a spectacular aura about fear's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So that's the value, it will get to my position exactly. But what if it would appreciate moving two hundred pips on my behalf, then back ... simple on my behalf out of the market. Thus the UN agency is more likely to use stop loss, or at least some kind of protection for this kind of problem. And an additional problem, we must find out to continue to end up with power supplies. If we will remain in the market then make the best use of it. and of course, if a trader does not use stop loss it only means that he is taking a high risk in his trader and all his accounts can explode in one single trade, we must use stop loss in our trader. it can make us stop.

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    Yes brother, if you want to work in a difference student and you are training, then you should use both stop loss and take profit in it. Stop loss is something that prevents our account from being cleaned And take profit closes our trade even though we are not in our profit So both of these are very important for us, it is very important for us to use them, without them we profit profiteering You can achieve it in a difficult way, it will not be easy at all, if we gain profit from it If you do not use stop loss or profit

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes when I place a position I already stop loss of profit in pips, and I might be able to place a stop loss when I want to sleep and close MT4, an equity account so that I can be safe when we enter the market and when prices do not match my position and direction on the contrary, I can still press stop loss and profit, because I slide stop loss and I never want to use stop loss because I always think that the price will return soon or the price will touch my stop loss and again there is also a chance that the price can exceed the stop level loss and traders will suffer fewer losses.

Member baper will become famous soon enough baper will become famous soon enough baper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss is something that benefits us, we must not assume that stop loss will only hurt us, because if we trade without stop loss, and the price is very tight against our position, we will be very sorry for not placing a stop loss, that's why I think that stop loss is important and I don't think that you can know 100% that prices will return after some time, what if prices continue in the same direction towards you, you will lose all capital or you will be stuck in a position for a long time . I prefer to use a small stop and get out of the market and wait to find a good entry.

Member Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan has a brilliant future Awais Khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,560 Times in 547 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    truly. that is valid that cost will return back my position.. be that as it may, imagine a scenario in which the cost will give a 200 pips development against me at that point return back. it will straightforward get me out of the market. so its better to utilize stop misfortune or if nothing else some sort of insurance for this sort of circumstance. furthermore, something else is we ought to figure out how to hold our rewards by limiting the misfortunes . on the off chance that we can remain in the market, at that point we will make benefit.

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    Mere khayal se forex trading main har shaks jo even loss bhi krta hai woh seekhta hota hai ab chahe apko loss ho ya profit learning to start ho hi jati hai lekin sirf learning kis kaam ki earning bhi to honi chaiyeh to uske liye apko apni learning barha k practice ki taraf ana chaiyeh or practical krke deekhna chaiyeh k jo apne parha woh kitna sahi hai asal trading main or apko kitna samajh aya.

Member siomay will become famous soon enough siomay will become famous soon enough siomay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss will fade you when you are not in front of the terminal and at the news when the market is very volatile. It will always help you not to be carried away by losing too much and this is good advice for traders who often lose and traders who are emotional when they wait long to return their prices from the losers. It might happen that you will make more losses in forex because you waste your time by losing trades. So it is wise to close a trade with a minimum amount of loss.

Member namruk will become famous soon enough namruk will become famous soon enough namruk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everyone crackling is never required to use labial losses so I also always judge that the cost of leaving the current key or the price of my final failure style faculty and spending is substantial. If the market backs off the writer but it is not average that the trader must estimate the loss also stop or finish. and I think using stop loss is the best because it reduces the danger and loss for a trader. Even if costs are returned there is an additional risk that costs can cross the stop loss level and the trader will bear less loss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 230 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)