+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 59 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 LastLast

Thread: Forex News Trading Why should you NOT trade this!

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-06-09   22:37
    Best answer #1

agar ap forex say zayada earning karna chahtay hein to apko news kay time tarding lazmi karni chahiye kyun kay iski bari waja yeh hai kay ap ko forex ka pata he hai kay news kay time bohat zayada movement hoti hai jo kay acha profit day sakti hai.

2018-03-05   18:58
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  1370 USD

I think the best thing according to my personal opinion is that Good knowledge and knowing about good news is the big key towards
    many successful doors and we all need to know the importance of news and also for technical analysis as well that's the thing my brother.

2017-10-17   21:14
    Best answer #3

han g bilkul news ka waqat trading karna bohat zaida dangerous ho jaty ha kio ka jab be news aty ha tu market bohat zaida movement kar jaty ha and kae bar tu ya bohat hi zaida movement kar jaty ha account be wash ho jata ha

2018-06-09   12:31
    Best answer #4

Forex trading main humain news trading se avoid karna chaiye or is time market bohat hi fast move karti hai humain Forex ki market main us time trade se avoid karna chaiye ku ke humain bohat zyada los ho ta skta hai.

2018-03-04   19:47
    Best answer #5

my bro i am not eligible for this trade therefore me not doing trade if you don't pay attention to the news how do you know what's happening with a particular economy you might not know is that i pay little to no attention to forex news and fundamentals the most important catalysts for short term movements in any market but this is particularly true in the currency market

2018-03-05   14:10
    Best answer #6

Quote Originally Posted by jellybelly2017 View Post
    my bro i am not eligible for this trade therefore me not doing trade if you don't pay attention to the news how do you know what's happening with a particular economy you might not know is that i pay little to no attention to forex news and fundamentals the most important catalysts for short term movements in any market but this is particularly true in the currency market
    new play most important role in forex market and it is important for all traders that they make always up to date with market related updates and news and trader find the market clear direction and trader find the market strong signals and trader follow the market most important updates and trader make their trading with experience and trader work hard in market and trader always study the market and trader work in market with safe trading ways and trader work in market for success and trader always be active in forex market then trader make 100% success in forex trading market and trader easily make good profit with forex trading business in short time

Banned Protech is an unknown quantity at this point Protech's Avatar
    Thanks
    The news trading is better as well as great for every trader. Because once we are generally accomplishing the news trading signifies right after the publication of information the actual trader is actually entering into the market. Consequently some of us plainly knows the entire stream of the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ericnyamu will become famous soon enough ericnyamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most definitely amnt trading that because thats a point and figure chart . i donot see the need to use such charts when the candlestick charts offer a much clearer way of looking at the market and this will help use to trade even better . am yet to be convinced point and figure charts have any relevance in today's trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would not trade if there will be news that will come out. I think is very dangerous. there we will see prices move very quickly. I better wait until the news came out. with it we can see how big the influence of the news

Member twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    news trading bahut hi safe tarika hai forex me tradingh karne ka
    agar news trading ke badb hi aapko losss ho raha hai to iska matlab ki aap news ko thik se analyse nahi kar paa rahe aur usse thik se smajh nahi paa arhe..har bada trader news aur fundamentals ke hisab se hi trading karta hau
    no doubt we can earn much when we trade with news, but some times it goes against, as I have lost my account as market moved against the news and I lost my account, so I think especially new bie should not try to trade with news, just use sl only.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,099 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ericnyamu123 View Post
    forex news or economic news moves the market so why shouldnt trade it . i am just a retail trader so i donot have all the info like institutional traders but that doesnot mean that if i see a nice price action before a big economic release i willnot trade it . as long as there's opportunity i will get it
    aapne bilkul thik kaha..traders ko news ke hisabs e trading akrni hahaiye kyunki news ka market pe bahut asra padtah ai jise ki ignore nahi kiya ja sakta
    isliye news aur fundamentals ko study kiye bina trading karne ka matlab hai loss ke chances badana..isliye har trader ko fundamentals aur news ko mind me rakh ke hi trading karni chahiey jisse ki unhe zada se zada fayda ho

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-25), Golobutt (2019-10-08)

Banned rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh will become famous soon enough rajesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    news ke hisab se trading karna bahut hio safe mana jata hai lekin news ko predict karna bahut hi mushkil hota hai kyunki kaunsi news market pe kitna zada asar kaergi ye koi nahi bata sakta..hum bas ye predict kar sakte hai ki news kisi particular currency ko weak bana degi ya string kar degi lekin kitna karegi ye judge karna bahut mushkil hota hai

9. The Following User Says Thank You to rajesh For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-25)

Member maryosa is on a distinguished road maryosa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asiaforexmentor View Post
    Forex News Trading Why should you NOT trade this!

Forex trading pair: GBP CAD
    This is one of a good example which is worth mentioning.
    Alot of people have asked me, Ezekiel How do you trade the news?
    My answer is simple: I rarely trade the news. and i go on by saying that i will usually avoid taking trades when the high / medium impact news is coming in 2 hrs time. And i would only enter the trade AFTER a minimum of 10 minutes when the news is announced.
    Why people may say. Trading the news can make you fast money.
    Yes it does. But trading the news will NOT make you consistent money. Nor will it make you a full time trader.
    Besides its Risky and its like you are laying your stakes in the hand of god.
    Forex News Trading Why should you NOT trade this!

If you ask me, i prefer trading safe and trading with a plan. I do not like to leave my fate of the trade on luck by predicting the outcome of the news.
    Which is why i do not trade 2hrs before hand for any affecting pair.
    In the chart above, forex pair: GBP CAD
    There is an upcoming news on the GBP in 48 mins time.
    I spotted the pin bar before hand , but i didnt take the trade.
    Because Rule no. 1: Do not take trades that have news impact with a buffer of at least 2hrs advance.
    So what we can see from the chart is that the market has gone wild, and people are expecting good news on the GBP which resulted in the spike of any GBP pairs.
    Had we taken the trade, we would have gotten stop out and made a loss.
    I hope you got something out of this forex news example.
    Ezekiel Chew
    Asia #1 Forex Mentor
    www.asiaforexmentor.com

You not need to predict the outcome of news but if understand how the figure work then you know if enter to trade news or not enter. I learn from thread on this forum section that figure come out to decide if news will move market or not. If understand this figure then will trade news well or not trade. I hope teacher will come and teach on how to understand news figure.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to maryosa For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-25)

Member Tarek is on a distinguished road Tarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The negotiation of new plays a good role in determining the correct point of entry and exit points, each new influence that the forex market by many poit, and we entered the market also influence the market by what we are the mechanism.
    Do not read and go, Approve your attendance by Thanking me or Comment

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Tarek For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-25)

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,099 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by featurelion View Post
    mujhey news trading risky legti hey. mein jab bhi is ki practice kerta hun loss hi hota hey. is mein koi entry ya exit price maloom nehi hoti jab k technically trading ziaada secure hey. aap ko achi price mil jaty hey or acha tp or sl bhi
    news trading bahut hi safe tarika hai forex me tradingh karne ka
    agar news trading ke badb hi aapko losss ho raha hai to iska matlab ki aap news ko thik se analyse nahi kar paa rahe aur usse thik se smajh nahi paa arhe..har bada trader news aur fundamentals ke hisab se hi trading karta hau

15. The Following User Says Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-25)

Member joget has a spectacular aura about joget has a spectacular aura about joget's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    but why not? for scalping trader the news is like a heaven to make a quick profit as long as the broker allowed and the spread is fixed not widen, and able to make a quick open/close trade (not delay...), use the lower TF (M1, M5) and friendly indicators/strategy which comfort for that.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to joget For This Useful Post:

Ahmadali (2019-08-25)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 59 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)