+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex News Trading Why should you NOT trade this!

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-06-09   22:37
    Best answer #1

agar ap forex say zayada earning karna chahtay hein to apko news kay time tarding lazmi karni chahiye kyun kay iski bari waja yeh hai kay ap ko forex ka pata he hai kay news kay time bohat zayada movement hoti hai jo kay acha profit day sakti hai.

2011-11-29   11:57
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  13 USD

Forex News Trading Why should you NOT trade this!
    https://indian-forex.com/customavatars/444398615.gif
    Forex trading pair: GBP CAD
    This is one of a good example which is worth mentioning.
    Alot of people have asked me, Ezekiel How do you trade the news?
    My answer is simple: I rarely trade the news. and i go on by saying that i will usually avoid taking trades when the high / medium impact news is coming in 2 hrs time. And i would only enter the trade AFTER a minimum of 10 minutes when the news is announced.
    Why people may say. Trading the news can make you fast money.
    Yes it does. But trading the news will NOT make you consistent money. Nor will it make you a full time trader.
    Besides its Risky and its like you are laying your stakes in the hand of god.
    If you ask me, i prefer trading safe and trading with a plan. I do not like to leave my fate of the trade on luck by predicting the outcome of the news.
    Which is why i do not trade 2hrs before hand for any affecting pair.
    In the chart above, forex pair: GBP CAD
    There is an upcoming news on the GBP in 48 mins time.
    I spotted the pin bar before hand , but i didnt take the trade.
    Because Rule no. 1: Do not take trades that have news impact with a buffer of at least 2hrs advance.
    So what we can see from the chart is that the market has gone wild, and people are expecting good news on the GBP which resulted in the spike of any GBP pairs.
    Had we taken the trade, we would have gotten stop out and made a loss.
    I hope you got something out of this forex news example.
    Ezekiel Chew
    Asia #1 Forex Mentor
    www.asiaforexmentor.com

2017-10-17   21:14
    Best answer #3

han g bilkul news ka waqat trading karna bohat zaida dangerous ho jaty ha kio ka jab be news aty ha tu market bohat zaida movement kar jaty ha and kae bar tu ya bohat hi zaida movement kar jaty ha account be wash ho jata ha

2018-03-05   18:58
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1370 USD

I think the best thing according to my personal opinion is that Good knowledge and knowing about good news is the big key towards
    many successful doors and we all need to know the importance of news and also for technical analysis as well that's the thing my brother.

2018-06-09   12:31
    Best answer #5

Forex trading main humain news trading se avoid karna chaiye or is time market bohat hi fast move karti hai humain Forex ki market main us time trade se avoid karna chaiye ku ke humain bohat zyada los ho ta skta hai.

2018-03-04   19:47
    Best answer #6

my bro i am not eligible for this trade therefore me not doing trade if you don't pay attention to the news how do you know what's happening with a particular economy you might not know is that i pay little to no attention to forex news and fundamentals the most important catalysts for short term movements in any market but this is particularly true in the currency market

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    news trading risky nahi hain. app aisa nahi ki .. news dekhe aur trding karne lag gaye.. isske liye achhe se practice kare. may be aisa hoo sakta hain. ki app ko .. bahut baar entery karne ka kmouka na mile . but .jab jab mouka milega app achha kamaoge. so technical anaylis ke sath fundamental analysis sikhna jaruri hain.. market main se jitna profitable chance le sakte hain.. lena chahiye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member julianambas is on a distinguished road julianambas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in a good trade should pay attention to all things including fundamental news. 15 minutes before the news release is usually the price has already started to move and it is a chance to get an advantage that many of which no longer in. fundamental news is usually very influential to the movement of prices on the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    news trading main boht aham ha main na ya be suna ha ka kuhc expert trader boht zada profit earned karta ha wo trading karta han sirf ro sirf news ko sun kar or dahak kar trading karta ha wanra wo trading he anhi karta ha es laya main kata hon agr ap na be achi or best trading karne ha to ap be new ko sun kar or dahaak kar tradng karna,.

Junior Member gon is an unknown quantity at this point gon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asiaforexmentor View Post

My answer is simple: I rarely trade the news. and i go on by saying that i will usually avoid taking trades when the high / medium impact news is coming in 2 hrs time. And i would only enter the trade AFTER a minimum of 10 minutes when the news is announced.
    Yes it does. But trading the news will NOT make you consistent money. Nor will it make you a full time trader.

If you ask me, i prefer trading safe and trading with a plan. I do not like to leave my fate of the trade on luck by predicting the outcome of the news.
    Because Rule no. 1: Do not take trades that have news impact with a buffer of at least 2hrs advance.
    So what we can see from the chart is that the market has gone wild, and people are expecting good news on the GBP which resulted in the spike of any GBP pairs.
    Ezekiel Chew
    Asia #1 Forex Mentor
    www.asiaforexmentor.com
    Yes every trader should maintain this. The news trading is better and good for every trader. Because if we are doing the news trading means after the publication of news the trader is entering into the market. Then we clearly knows the flow of the market.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    news trading main boht aham ha main na ya be suna ha ka kuhc expert trader boht zada profit earned karta ha wo trading karta han sirf ro sirf news ko sun kar or dahak kar trading karta ha wanra wo trading he anhi karta ha es laya main kata hon agr ap na be achi or best trading karne ha to ap be new ko sun kar or dahaak kar tradng karna,.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to rathod For This Useful Post:

Tilla420 (2020-09-25)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aapne bilkul thik kaha..traders ko news ke hisabs e trading akrni hahaiye kyunki news ka market pe bahut asra padtah ai jise ki ignore nahi kiya ja sakta
    isliye news aur fundamentals ko study kiye bina trading karne ka matlab hai loss ke chances badana..isliye har trader ko fundamentals aur news ko mind me rakh ke hi trading karni chahiey jisse ki unhe zada se zada fayda ho

9. The Following User Says Thank You to rathod For This Useful Post:

Tilla420 (2020-09-25)

Member waleedkhan will become famous soon enough waleedkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Ezekiel Chew
    Asia #1 Forex Mentor
    www.asiaforexmentor.com
    mujh bilkul samjh nahi aya hai app ka yah topic kay app na kia dekhana chaha hai is may agar app kay pass aik achi knowledge hai tu please humara sath share karah diya karah taka humaya aik achi knowledge hasil ho saka...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to waleedkhan For This Useful Post:

Tilla420 (2020-09-25)

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Ezekiel Chew
    Asia #1 Forex Mentor
    www.asiaforexmentor.com
    forex trading main news boht he ahma role ada karti ha es laya to main jub be trading karta hoon sub sa pehala main news ko dehakta hoon us ka bad main trading karta hon es laya to main trading koi kafi eanred karta hoon es laya to mujaa trading karana acha or best lagtra ha.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Maham Gill For This Useful Post:

Tilla420 (2020-09-25)

Member hitesh is on a distinguished road hitesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    heavy to me that trade based on news stories in reference to the pair of a country
    because it requires economic analysis and the objec join another country to determine the price

15. The Following User Says Thank You to hitesh For This Useful Post:

Tilla420 (2020-09-25)

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no condition that we traders should not engage ourselves in as long as forex trading is involved. News trading is important and good for us since it is obvious that it can make a lot of profits for us if we traders take it seriously and then learn how it works..

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ishvara For This Useful Post:

Tilla420 (2020-09-25)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)