+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex News Trading Why should you NOT trade this!

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-06-09   22:37
    Best answer #1

agar ap forex say zayada earning karna chahtay hein to apko news kay time tarding lazmi karni chahiye kyun kay iski bari waja yeh hai kay ap ko forex ka pata he hai kay news kay time bohat zayada movement hoti hai jo kay acha profit day sakti hai.

2019-10-05   21:17
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  149 USD

hanji bhai mein jab bhi market news aati hai tou traders ko pata nahi chalta ki oak market hey baar mein ketne pips kaha when laha move kar jaati hai, news mein trends ki jaroorat nahi hoti, basic news to liye achhe se markets ki samejh aur fundamentals haha bahut baharo jaroori hota hai. and that's true, even I also used to trade according to my experience. I have never tried trading according to the news. this is my personal experience and I have become successful. But the benefits may be low but at least there are benefits there

2017-10-17   21:14
    Best answer #3

han g bilkul news ka waqat trading karna bohat zaida dangerous ho jaty ha kio ka jab be news aty ha tu market bohat zaida movement kar jaty ha and kae bar tu ya bohat hi zaida movement kar jaty ha account be wash ho jata ha

2018-03-05   18:58
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1370 USD

I think the best thing according to my personal opinion is that Good knowledge and knowing about good news is the big key towards
    many successful doors and we all need to know the importance of news and also for technical analysis as well that's the thing my brother.

2018-06-09   12:31
    Best answer #5

Forex trading main humain news trading se avoid karna chaiye or is time market bohat hi fast move karti hai humain Forex ki market main us time trade se avoid karna chaiye ku ke humain bohat zyada los ho ta skta hai.

2018-03-04   19:47
    Best answer #6

my bro i am not eligible for this trade therefore me not doing trade if you don't pay attention to the news how do you know what's happening with a particular economy you might not know is that i pay little to no attention to forex news and fundamentals the most important catalysts for short term movements in any market but this is particularly true in the currency market

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The increase in volatility during the economic announcement was mainly due to high-frequency trading by large banks and hedge funds. High frequency trading is automatic trading based on trading algorithms. This is a scalping method that is pushed to the extreme where the duration of the trading range is calculated in milliseconds. and dekh oagar jo hum trade log because of jahi hai hai news par for bilkul bhi you try nahi because of hota hai, humare liye acha hota hai ki hum trade news to the fundamental liye of ko achi tarah se sikhe bhai tohi trading tab because of acha hota hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    application gg thk kha rah hai our news pieces zarori hai new application ko samhaj kar main Forex ek acha business kar sa hi, our application ko news ko phr samhj la our forex account damo work kar kar k phr real account applications par es ko use karn kar ..... phr he app kuch he fada ho ga ya ya zarori hai k app news ko chak because our news we are waiting for our phrases ko ko k ley app astmal karan phr he app ko ko ho profit ho ga asa hota hai ya huh buhat acha signal hi nes main Forex .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the direct news effect on this trading business so traders don't trade if market trends are not so good for trading they are waiting for good trends and than they open trading positions for this trade. and experienced traders get an analysis of this trading business they watch trade news and if market trends for trading they open trading positions and if market trends are not good for trading they don't trade.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to fxreader For This Useful Post:

prajurit (2019-08-19)

Member nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hanji news to baarein I am a merchant ko pata hota hai to us to baad he wants one essay hi hai, trader ko esme news ko pehle samajhna chahiye aur fir uske according to the technical level ko kojhklar he is marketing my entry lena chahiye. and news traders ko dekh kar hi trading because traders to liye acha rehta hai ko koab traders do not trade news ki jankari na ho traders ko trade news nahi karna chahiye trade news mai risk bohot hota hai traders ko pehle ache se sikhna hota hai

Member rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Pasar Forex dan perdagangan sikh na hoga. Pasar valas dapat mengikuti kar na hoga. Pasar valas dan analisis kar hoga. Analisis dono hote hei. Ek analisis fundamental dan lainnya adalah analisis teknis analisis dono ko benar menggunakan kar ke ap perdagangan forex kar sakte hey. dan forex trader ko esme berita se kaam karna hai to ache se fundamental analysis ko belajar karna hoga, trader esme ache se market me time dega aur sabb samjhenga tabhi wo acha kar sakenga, trader ko esme market me sabb samajhna chahiye ..

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One of the great advantages of currency trading is that the forex market is open 24 hours a day (from 17:00 EST on Sundays to 4 pm, Friday EST). Economic data are likely to be one of the most important catalysts for short-term movements in any market, but this is especially true in the currency market, which not only responds to US economic news, and par humare ko kafi samjhdari news news, news about the Jaida movement. hoti hai bhai, so that the order of the error error is to humare, if there is a loss bhi ho sakta hai, fundamental news analysis ko samjhana hoga bhai.

Member Nawaj hussain is on a distinguished road Nawaj hussain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bro forex mai news mai trading kaffi profitable hai or kaffi risky v hai news k time market ki movemnt kaffi tez hotti hai..agr apka trade anylsis jis pi aap trade kr rahe ho..wo sahi hai sahi trh se mallum hai ki market mai news time market kis trf jayega to aap aram se ek accha amount hasil kr sakte ho...begginers k lia bus ye bolunga ki news trading ko smj k hi apna trade lagaya kro..news k time

Member maspion will become famous soon enough maspion will become famous soon enough maspion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News trading is also good but very risky. So if we want to use forex news trading then we must have the right knowledge about the market situation and must have the right analytical approach to problem solving only then we can succeed and I suggest that forex traders who do not have the right news knowledge should not exchange news the. This is because a trader can lose very much in forex just because they jumped in as an aspect of trading that they did not understand.

Member darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear, I only imagined that I was trading forex news, hi, I was improtant, there was a role card, yes, for what was the profit, the problem was yes for the loss, because the party was not willing to do anything, if there was no news, if it was, I would ha Jo Mujhe. samjhne me madad because there is no news why I'm building hum achi trading, it's very difficult. and news k trading time es lye ni due to chahye qk us time markt boht volt hti hr hrs you los kr bthta hpar kch tradr news pe b tradng krte hen mostly m5 k chart post r r uv dta ko chk kr k hr trading

Member kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are certain times in currency trading we have to go back with another candlestick pattern to trade them and if you trade this always ensures that you have a stop loss attached to it otherwise if there is a wrong signal your account will be blown and the news trade se bachna kia i tu ziayda tar trade him news par karta ho kiu us se humy ziayda wait nai karn parta ha we se hum kam time me ziayda profit mil sakta ha lekin humy lazmi 1 opposite trade ka pending order rakhna chhaiya

13. The Following User Says Thank You to kesempatan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)