+ Reply to Thread
Page 153 of 154 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 1536

Thread: Does your trades and strategies get influenced by others opinion?

Member nirale is an unknown quantity at this point nirale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The amount of profits depend on the right entry level.Even if the study s right and the entry level is not right it might lead to losses as well.So entry and exit levels both are important for a trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned lovefx is on a distinguished road lovefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    My current strategy is baised on my own throughts and technique. but i shape it with others theory by market conditions.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by assi View Post
    this is most good if we will enter the market at the right time because this is the thing which we need to enter the market at the right time then coming from the market at the right time. it should also be remember that every pip is not your pip.
    The amount of profits depend on the right entry level.Even if the study s right and the entry level is not right it might lead to losses as well.So entry and exit levels both are important for a trader.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by MichealFlether214 View Post
    Yes why not. Learning from other people`s mistakes and opinions have always made me successfull, I would recommend everyone to do the same.
    Yes listening to the opinions of other people around us is really good, but believing them blindly is not good for our account. It is best if we are able to analyse and understand how they arrived to that conclusion.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by erespe View Post
    I usually consider the opinions of others when it plans to enter the market, but not for exit points. I always decide by myself to exit the market, whatever the situation
    The right trade is to enter the markets at right levels and if you enter the markets at other traders opinion then it is wrong as both entry and exit levels should be based on your study and analysis.

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by erespe View Post
    I usually consider the opinions of others when it plans to enter the market, but not for exit points. I always decide by myself to exit the market, whatever the situation
    consideration of the other party is also important for example there are several parties who provide fundamental analysis and some of the party providing forecast price movements,

making it easier and helpful from the notices, rather than having to think independently

Junior Member MichealFlether214 is on a distinguished road MichealFlether214's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes why not. Learning from other people`s mistakes and opinions have always made me successfull, I would recommend everyone to do the same.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MichealFlether214 For This Useful Post:

afzalali (2018-04-16)

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by speedy View Post
    No, now mt trades and strategies are not get influenced by others opinions be4cause in my early days of trading I was changing my trades and strategies just on the opinions of my friends and I have got much loss. But now I listen to all and do what ever comes from my own mind.
    It is really good for your trading carrieer if you are stick to your pre-planned strategy. Though i do hear my friends and whatever they advise i consider the reasons given if reasons are solid in my view than only i let my strategy affected by their advises because some time they may know something that i do not know, right.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to yogesh For This Useful Post:

afzalali (2018-04-16)

Member speedy will become famous soon enough speedy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, now mt trades and strategies are not get influenced by others opinions be4cause in my early days of trading I was changing my trades and strategies just on the opinions of my friends and I have got much loss. But now I listen to all and do what ever comes from my own mind.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to speedy For This Useful Post:

afzalali (2018-04-16)

Member ragib is on a distinguished road ragib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i only trade with my own decision and my own analysis. but i like to look some of the strong support and resistance,monthly movement,and analysis made by forex experts only in the beginning of the week or after big event. then i recalculate my strategy and entry point.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ragib For This Useful Post:

afzalali (2018-04-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 153 of 154 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)