+ Reply to Thread
Page 150 of 154 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 148 149 150 151 152 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 1536

Thread: Does your trades and strategies get influenced by others opinion?

Member playfx is on a distinguished road playfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    i did trade by myself and for the other opinion, i make it as the second option and i have to filter them before i use it as my final decision, trust to ourselves is very important and we have to know all we will accept is ours,
    it's true, we don't have to accept all opinion completely, just use what we feel necessary, if not then just leave it. having second opinion is very good to see whether our analysis is correct or not.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member malik83 is an unknown quantity at this point malik83's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes of course my trade and strategy could be influenced by others opinion, i like and appreciate to other opinion if their opinion are more reliable and useful for my trading but if other opinion are good for my trading then my trades and strategy will not be influenced.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i did trade by myself and for the other opinion, i make it as the second option and i have to filter them before i use it as my final decision, trust to ourselves is very important and we have to know all we will accept is ours,
    do the best we can

Banned siberian is on a distinguished road siberian's Avatar
    Thanks
    IF you're discipline and you're confident with your own analysis so your trading won't be affected with other's opinion.
    It is not wrong to review before you opened position but if you've opened position then you didn't need to get influenced
    by others opinion.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes of course when ever my trading and strategies going same way to market trend and i got some good point from expert opinion and compare my trading with these opinion for better option then my trades and strategies influence by others.

Member niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes a lot. aesa kafi baar hua hay, kabhi to iss ka faida hota hay or kabhi loss. farz karain kay agar may nay koi position open ker rakhi hay or kisi or ki taraf say ye signal milta hay kay market reverse honay lagi hay to may phir apni trade close ker dayta hoon, kabhi to iss may bachat ho jaati hay or kabhi nae hoti.

Member xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao is a jewel in the rough xiaotanghao's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes,this situation has happened to me several times.When I am going to buy a currency pair,while I find some other traders suggest sell that currency pair.But I have the answer to this question now.Because every tarder has his own trading system.You just need to follow your trading signals.That will be OK there.

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always make a trading plan before making a trade, so I try to always trade with reference to the plans that I have made. therefore the input or opinions of others will not greatly affect the decisions that I would do

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, never I believe on my self and trading with my own views and analysis but some time when others opinion are according with my analysis then I prefer and compare and chose the better opinion which is helpful for my trading.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ragib View Post
    i only trade with my own decision and my own analysis. but i like to look some of the strong support and resistance,monthly movement,and analysis made by forex experts only in the beginning of the week or after big event. then i recalculate my strategy and entry point.
    Trading in that way would build up your confidence. We traders must try our best to make sure that we are taking our trading decisions on our own. Relying on others can be distructive.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 150 of 154 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 148 149 150 151 152 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)