+ Reply to Thread
Page 149 of 154 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 1536

Thread: Does your trades and strategies get influenced by others opinion?

Member joget has a spectacular aura about joget has a spectacular aura about joget's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, sometimes I trade affected by the opinions of others. and that makes me upset is that opinion was wrong. where the results of technical analysis that I do the opposite opinion, and doubts that arise when there are lots of others to the contrary. because of lack of confidence to the analysis itself then I follow the opinion of others is ... and the results were loss!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Techno is an unknown quantity at this point Techno's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by playfx View Post
    it's true, we don't have to accept all opinion completely, just use what we feel necessary, if not then just leave it. having second opinion is very good to see whether our analysis is correct or not.
    I use a trading strategy that I got from the forum and mentor. so that I learn and incorporate these trading strategies. I wish I could be a good thing for the trade that I do in the future. so that it can be a successful trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member iwan is on a distinguished road iwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    will not, and I do not want that to happen. opinion of others does not hurt, but I do not want the dictation of others when it was trading at what I do. be yourself and find a strategy that fits with your character, then I'm sure will be successful.

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes a lot. aesa kafi baar hua hay, kabhi to iss ka faida hota hay or kabhi loss. farz karain kay agar may nay koi position open ker rakhi hay or kisi or ki taraf say ye signal milta hay kay market reverse honay lagi hay to may phir apni trade close ker dayta hoon, kabhi to iss may bachat ho jaati hay or kabhi nae hoti.

Banned chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu's Avatar
    Thanks
    achay trader say tips layna to theek hay, laykin agar app her kisi say tips laingay to phir confuse bhi bohot ziada ho jaeengay. agar aap achi trading jari rakhna chahtay hain to phir ye karain kay kuch achay traders say tips lain or practice karain bas.

Member siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, now mt trades and strategies are not get influenced by others opinions be4cause in my early days of trading I was changing my trades and strategies just on the opinions of my friends and I have got much loss. But now I listen to all and do what ever comes from my own mind.

Banned rosalia is an unknown quantity at this point rosalia's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's not wrong to consider other's opinion before we make decision but we must make sure if our decision won't be affected
    too much by other's opinion. We must have our own analysis and also our own money management control. Other's opinion is only
    supporting our current prediction.

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    in my opinion. what other people think it is necessary only for comparison with our decision. we must have a strong stance. should not be influenced by others. because, not necessarily what is recommended matches our character.

Member adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, sometimes it does happen that my strategies and trades are affected by others opinion, because sometimes we have to follow some good traders or experts opinion...and they will play an important in our forex trading....but it should not make us to leave our own strategies and should always trade according to forex rules.....

Member Abdomhadi will become famous soon enough Abdomhadi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I agree because the amount of profit depends on the level.et must right entry, if the right of the study and the input level is not right, it could lead to losses that entry. then the two output levels are important for a trader oprateur.et expert knows all these points well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 149 of 154 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)