+ Reply to Thread
Page 145 of 154 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1536

Thread: Does your trades and strategies get influenced by others opinion?

Member Juleenayer is an unknown quantity at this point Juleenayer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When You direct your trade, you should think the strategy of your own. You should take advice only from expert in the trading. But you should not take decision what he says. You should observe what he says you and take decision what you think.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member amin.robin47 is an unknown quantity at this point amin.robin47's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometimes. but its better to do ur own analysis besides taking opinion.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    i keep my own analysis and opinion on top but i am not rigid and conservative and have no bias and hesitation in taking good things from other opinion, just i see for reasons to believe that advise if for my good.

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    achay trader say tips layna to theek hay, laykin agar app her kisi say tips laingay to phir confuse bhi bohot ziada ho jaeengay. agar aap achi trading jari rakhna chahtay hain to phir ye karain kay kuch achay traders say tips lain or practice karain bas.

Member waqtitrader will become famous soon enough waqtitrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Many times it happens to me that i wanted to enter or close a trade but some one else give me an opinion and it influence my trade. Does it happen with you too?
    han yar akser aesa hota ha k mugh ko yar dost maswera detey ahen k mugh ko abhi sell nahi akrna chiye ab buy karna chiye or abhi close mat karo ye dost mugh ko batatey rehtey rehte hane

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    consideration of the other party is also important for example there are several parties who provide fundamental analysis and some of the party providing forecast price movements,

making it easier and helpful from the notices, rather than having to think independently

Member hitesh is on a distinguished road hitesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai esa bohot baar hota hey meray saath jab kabhi meri trade buy deti hey to baki traders sell keh rehay hotay hien lekin mien bes apni trade per hi concentration kerta hun aur apnay rules ko follow kerta hun

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    han mere sath bhi aesa hota tha par jab se mugh ko forex trading main experince ziyada howa ha mugh ko es ki samgh aa gai ha or mugh ko es main ab kisi se bhi advice lene ki zarorat feel nahi hoti ha

Member hitesh is on a distinguished road hitesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai esa bohot baar hota hey meray saath jab kabhi meri trade buy deti hey to baki traders sell keh rehay hotay hien lekin mien bes apni trade per hi concentration kerta hun aur apnay rules ko follow kerta hun

Banned barkiman is on a distinguished road barkiman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mithun View Post
    Forex market is a biggest trading market all over the world .
    a lot experience and very experience traders trading in this market .
    during the trading situation we get sharing about trading and trading strategy .so -some times trades and trading strategy get influenced by others opinion in my trading .
    I always make decisions based on analysis of my own. opinions of others, a master though, I just make reference only. any decision to enter the market, I always try to be confident. because, believe myselvesis better than relying on others.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 145 of 154 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)