+ Reply to Thread
Page 144 of 154 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 1536

Thread: Does your trades and strategies get influenced by others opinion?

Banned aisya is an unknown quantity at this point aisya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by boniez View Post
    if possible we also need to more actively discuss a strategy with other traders, so that will give a clarity which can accept the opinion of another trader where the location of the advantages and disadvantages of a strategy
    by listening to the opinions of others we can see the problems of other people's views into consideration and can cover our weaknesses and shortcomings, especially when it is hard to conclude that proper analysis. thereby increasing the possibility of clear profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Rizwan is on a distinguished road Rizwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by realfun07 View Post
    Whenever I trade i do it on the basis of my analysis and study and never get influenced by other traders or change my opinion on signals provided by others.I do analyze and consider them but stick to my study.
    In Forex trade you always try your best to be successful for which you have to get knowledge and experience.The trader always remain improving his abilities and techniques in order to be at good.The query that how to be skillful is simple because skill comes with experience and experience comes with time pass and hard work in Forex trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it is the main reason l do not focus on fundamentals too much.l think all we need is just to follow the results of the news.we dont have to read the idea of some so called professionals about the trend.cause they will not speak the same things and it will make us confuse to much.we have to trust our own analysis rather than listening others.

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if possible we also need to more actively discuss a strategy with other traders, so that will give a clarity which can accept the opinion of another trader where the location of the advantages and disadvantages of a strategy

Member abdullahmuslim is an unknown quantity at this point abdullahmuslim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Juleenayer View Post
    When You direct your trade, you should think the strategy of your own. You should take advice only from expert in the trading. But you should not take decision what he says. You should observe what he says you and take decision what you think.
    you are right .. the strategy trader should always be used to smooth trade, then as a trader without a strategy we would not uniform in the trade ... for that strategy should have at each merchant

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    however we are here to share and itself cause I used to get input from other people's opinions, because that's the function of brain and mind, so do not waste it if you have the ability to think.

Member nobby is on a distinguished road nobby's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My trades get influenced because I look at expert analysis to find out if I am on the right track. Sometimes though the analysis of these experts do not always pay off for me because I sometimes get a loss when I follow them.

Member terajana is on a distinguished road terajana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will use a trading strategy that can make me comfortable, and I will do the analysis with my skills ..
    but on some occasions I would see the analysis by other traders, but it could be a good lesson for me ..

Junior Member mansoor is an unknown quantity at this point mansoor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    business me advices lene ho kise ache busniess man se lo phly bar he to kamyab nahe ho shagta

Member nurivasyarifah is on a distinguished road nurivasyarifah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I admit it was originally correct, and I could not be myself when in the attitude and the attitude of someone here in my opinion is very influential with his own style of play,
    I originally entered in every market there is a tendency always generate or touch the green but-yes-maybe this is a coincidence, but every time someone gives input conditions in my heart and mind as the conflict itself, and eventually always undecided how I feel in making the decision whether to cutloss or continue

+ Reply to Thread
Page 144 of 154 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)