+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 154 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Thread: Does your trades and strategies get influenced by others opinion?

Member kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it happened to me in the beginning when i was new in this field but now i thank to Allah Almighty who gave me good seniors and they help me a lot , and apart my seniors i also feel that i should follow my analyses and entries , i will be responsible for my profit and loss if i did not stay confident than i could never learn nhe bro mei nese nhe karta hun mein kabhe kese ky mashware se apna tah kya gaya analyses kabhe bhe waste nhe karta hun es ko use karta hun ache tarah se trade karta hun mujhe pata hai mere trade akbhe bhe zaya nhe jate hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kembung For This Useful Post:

kesayangan (2020-07-14), zafery (2020-07-12)

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aaisa nhi hai.. dusri ki baaton se jldi se influence hokr aapki trade mein loss ke chances bdd sakte hai.. aap jrur dusro ke opinions ko sunne aur unpe sochke bhi dekhe aur apne plans ke saath apply krke bhi soche lekin krre vhe jisse aapki trading aachi hoggi aur aapko profit hogga... kyuki yeh zaruri nhi ki dusro ki advice se aapka loss ho ya profit ho yeh apki techniques prr depend krta hia...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to salimah fx For This Useful Post:

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we are not experienced yes it happens a lot of time , we make our analysis and we are not sure enough so we take help from others and of they say anything that is opposite to our decisions then we get influenced many times and to get rid of this we have to be very much sure of our decisions and be experienced trader as well dear trader aisi koi bta nahian hay jes say hamri trae doson say opinion li huiw hun dear jab hum trade lety hian to hum yeh samjh k lety hain k hum nay thek point pay li hay kun hamri strategay hi itni achi hay dear hum nay es market say mar bhi boht khai aur sekha bhi boht hay aur yeh bhi sekha ha k loss kesay hota aur kes ko hota hay...........

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to date For This Useful Post:

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trader jab apko apnay mthod aur apni strategay pay yaken ni hoga aur jab ap dosron k mashwry pay chalain gay to phr aisa hi hoga aur tab ap na to earing ker skty hain aur na hi ap learnig ker skty hain aik kam hoga aur wo hay loss so apnay method pay grip bnao aur trust kro k apka hi mthod acha hay........... trading by our own experience is better for us many traders do not get the learning and they trade with the tips and opinion of other traders and they do not get the success in this business we should have the knowledge of trading .

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to douglas For This Useful Post:

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    definitely, our opinions and strategies could be influenced by the opinions of our friends, and brokers. Sometimes these opinions result in our profit and sometimes result in our loss. But it is not necessary that one strategy which is useful or beneficial to anyone will also work as beneficial for us. therefore we should not totally depend on the opinions of others but should not to ignore them.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to serangan For This Useful Post:

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well for me i dont have this problem since that ther isno one her knowwhat the forexisand theysont know how to trade they are few of thel thatonly heard of himand they are notcapapble ofdoingit atalll Forex trading strategy that he Kamyab Hoti Hai Jab apne friend ko acche se De Mohalle test kiya ho agar aap unko demo call me check nahi karte or real account apply kar dete ho to Aap Ke Liye Kuch strategy pe kaam karna bahut Mushkil ho jata hai isliye best Hai Kisi bhi. Usko acche se analyse kar lo k 4 strategy bilkul right hai ya wrong.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lanang For This Useful Post:

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jes he market open hota he tu hum kam ka zaryde pheya markert ko hum achi trah dekha ka market kes trah move karte ha phir hum us hassab sa kma karna shor kar sakhta ha or hum phir achi earning kar sakhta ha markter opien tak hum achi information ho gay tab hum kam shoro kar da First you have to won ur stratigy and trust your self . And about others advice sometimes it works and for me with my friend its very useful . You have to ask trusted people someone have experiance in forex . Dont take advice from anyone. This is ur money bro

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pinus For This Useful Post:

Junior Member Bitto is on a distinguished road Bitto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes , Main jab bhi apni trade karta hoon to main apnay opinions ko samnay rakhta hoon . q k mujhe apnay knowledge par pura trust hai or dekhta rehta hoon k mujhe kaha se loss ho skata hai . Is liye meri strategies and trades meray opinions se agree kartay hain .

Member ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere sath esa kafi bar huwa hai ke jo main sochta hon ya mere jo analysis kehte hian baqi uske against kehte hian but kafi bar esa huwa hai ke meri tp hit hui or baqi logo ki bat sun'na muje mehnga para hai ye bohat acha bat hai ke hum apne hi analysis pe kam karain. you should trade with your own trading strategy not with the other opinion many new traders get the less learning and they do not get the proper learning of this trading business they trade with the other advise or copy trading that is why they get the loss in this trading business .

Member ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Information-motivated traders possess or seek sensitive and useful information which, while publicly available, is probably not disseminated properly into the the market. This type of trader usually prefers to act quickly upon the discovery or analysis of that information, rather than waiting for the market as a whole to react. Because of fear that they might lose an opportunity to use their information advantage quickly, they prefer speed of execution over price certainty. Information-motivated traders usually place trades in large quantities.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 154 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)