+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 154 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: Does your trades and strategies get influenced by others opinion?

Member cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main same time main 2 plans and 2 strategies ko banata hon jab bhi muje trading karni hoti hai aor basicaly yeh plans and strategeis main long term kay liye create karta hon aor main yeh sub kisi say chupata nahi hon sub say share karta hon ta kay meri waja say log faida uthayen aor kuch pips earn kar len. He iska reason is yehi hai k trader emotionally strong nahi hai, trader Ko abhi bhi Kafhi practice ki jruret hai. Skill, experience bhi Kum hai . Apni analysis per bherosa hona chahiye verna dependent nehi ben paynge.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, other people can not change my trading strategy at all, I also do my own trading strategy and get easy profit in trading but some people if give me some advice then I accept do analysis with them and make my own decision. also think that my trading strategy is the best strategy that also gives me profit. As I see I personally believe to be an independent trader, if you trade still follow the advice of other traders so that your name can not be an independent trader, believe in yourself it will be better and it will make you an independent trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    merchants must hear opinions from other merchants to enrich their own viewpoint. An investor's strategy must be analyzed from a different angle to reduce the margin of error. If a trader is isolated and does not share his experience, it is very likely that his strategy is unprofitable under different circumstances. Forex The main trading trade lagana aor is the main trading strategy bna kr trading say the income kia jata ha the main trading hana ha cover is the main long trade bhi kr li teak ha lakin main trading thik tab work hota ha jb main trade plan bhi thk ho aor trading Another main opinion ka khyal rkh kr ki jay trade

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can do it ourselves, and even if we do not have time to do all the calculations, we should check back the tips or signals received from expert analysis. I would like to see some strong support and resistance, monthly movement, and analysis. made by forex experts only at the beginning of the week or after major forex events is the real and best super work hi forex No I do not follow other traders, I have my own whether I face losses or make a profit I always follow my own trading strategy and plan can follow others' strategies but it is not a guarantee to make a profit. so why not follow your own plan and earn good profit independently

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it can sometimes happen that we are getting emotional and of course listening to others is not bad if we have full control over us. I believe that those who trade with the right analysis and always follow their rules then they will never be affected by others. trading is good on its own but it does not hurt to take advice from others because sometimes we can get very helpful advice that can be very useful for our trade but sometimes it affects our trade too but what is it, we can learn from mistakes of others, it is also a good thing for us .. it will help in our trade in the future .. so trading yourself but also consult with others

Member kesayangan will become famous soon enough kesayangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes because I have to look for what is happening in the trade that is formed to roll out the right working principles that traders know to work so that we all prove to be the property to govern the right market for well-disclosed information we all know and can talk about it is so that we must run the market and ensure that we can stand as much as ensuring the role of trade that works well for us in true leadership so we must be sure The most basic thing in forex trading is there and do you have a strategy that is your mainstay to be included in this forex trading business. The same thing you can do well and does not require significant obstacles in our lives. Hopefully we can do forex trading in accordance with what we want correctly.

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Unfortunately of course for me it happened to me only once. I entered the Gold trading following a very good trader. Trade is good but according to my money management and my capital trading is not appropriate. And also this trade is a long-term trade. I usually trade short or medium term. For this reason I have to close this trade with negative pips to save my account from MC. If you have a good strategy and experience to overcome the fear of the market and your winning probability is as good as nearly 70% then you should consider taking your own trade because if you make a mistake, you will learn from it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to zafery For This Useful Post:

kesayangan (2020-07-14)

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, they are influenced by other opinions but for that we must stabilize our mind and try to understand the basics and technological so that we can make our own analysis and get a good strategy for trading. Kabhi kabhi technical analysis instaforex main ko read karti hu esse mujhe trading karne i am helping milati hai par puri main tarah se uss par hanging nahi rahti hu, kyoki forex market i condition change hote rahta hai, main forex strategy apne par yakeen karati hu.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cadamkhan For This Useful Post:

kesayangan (2020-07-14), zafery (2020-07-12)

Member nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aaisa nhi hai.. dusri ki baaton se jldi se influence hokr aapki trade mein loss ke chances bdd sakte hai.. aap jrur dusro ke opinions ko sunne aur unpe sochke bhi dekhe aur apne plans ke saath apply krke bhi soche lekin krre vhe jisse aapki trading aachi hoggi aur aapko profit hogga... kyuki yeh zaruri nhi ki dusro ki advice se aapka loss ho ya profit ho yeh apki techniques prr depend krta hia...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nurohman For This Useful Post:

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no dear bro its depend on you take responsibility for all your actions don't blame the market or world events trade to trade well prefer low commissions and small impact on the market their types of trade orders include market orders No not at all my dear brother i always concentrate on my own personal strategy and some how i always looking for some big expert analysis as well through out the week and i also watching for the big news of my trend as well that's the key i working with here.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ngomong For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 154 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)