+ Reply to Thread
Page 465 of 466 FirstFirst ... 365 415 455 463 464 465 466 LastLast
Results 4,641 to 4,650 of 4652

Thread: Do you discuss about your trades with others?

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't have any friends who are doing Forex trading , so i can not discuss my trading strategy and plan with them. I don't know how they accept this buiness since they are busy with there work most of the time.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alvabra2010 View Post
    I very much! I am not so technically strong because of which i don't post them on the forum but i share with my friends who are trading forex with me. We all are online on AIM and discuss our trades with each others.
    I do share my strategies with my trader friends, and some time they make tell about some inconsistency which i can dent and sharpen my strategy. So i believe discussion may only help because 2 brains are better than a single one.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Do you keep your strategies, plans and trades in your mind only or often discuss these with others?
    han main jo bhi trade open karta houn to un ko dostoun se zaror share karta houn chiye us main loss ho ya k profit ager es main koi ghalti ho to woh acha mashwera detey hane r age koi problum ho to bhi woh kafi achi guide karte hane

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tajdarbet For This Useful Post:

Sehrish Shahid (2018-02-15), sherylwajid (2018-05-16)

Senior Member alvabra2010 is on a distinguished road alvabra2010's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I very much! I am not so technically strong because of which i don't post them on the forum but i share with my friends who are trading forex with me. We all are online on AIM and discuss our trades with each others.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alvabra2010 For This Useful Post:

Dua bibi (2018-02-14), Sehrish Shahid (2018-02-15)

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,629 Times in 332 Posts
    yes i discuss about my trade with my one friend..
    my friend always guide me..so what i am going for do fist i take his suggestion...
    i not asking or discuss all time i discuses when i am not able to take decision what is right....

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to s19 For This Useful Post:

Junior Member MichealFlether214 is on a distinguished road MichealFlether214's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by 100c View Post
    My trading is not a secret because I just trade on daily forecast and I enter in the forex market when I feel it is the best time to enter and exit but I always take help from daily signals which are most useful for my trading.
    From where do you get your signals? If your broker tells you some sort of signals, which broker do you use?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MichealFlether214 For This Useful Post:

Banned aafx100 is an unknown quantity at this point aafx100's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think sharing the strategies, trends, analysis and indicators are not bad , because these cannot effect on your trade. Yes , your secrets like investment and other things which are secret for you never share.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to aafx100 For This Useful Post:

wasim345 (2015-07-24)

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Do you keep your strategies, plans and trades in your mind only or often discuss these with others?
    My trading is not a secret because I just trade on daily forecast and I enter in the forex market when I feel it is the best time to enter and exit but I always take help from daily signals which are most useful for my trading.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 100c For This Useful Post:

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by realfun07 View Post
    When I trade I prefer to trade by myself.I never discuss or talk about my trades with other although I am open to listen to what they have to say about their trades.I have trust and confidence on my skills and abilities and I do not discuss about my trades with others.
    It is really good quality you have @realfun by remaining sticked to your strategy and not changing your opionion with others advices you simply prove to an experienced and matured trader. But if we can get some unknown information from others that may help us to decide on our moves.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to yogesh For This Useful Post:

Sehrish Shahid (2018-02-15)

Junior Member ForFoReX1 is on a distinguished road ForFoReX1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm not talking about the trade and secrets either no one, but I from time to time showed some results that show the effectiveness of the method he used in trading accounts, the truth and competitions pilot I advise everyone with the results of each period because it is a good gauge to see how your skills in trading

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ForFoReX1 For This Useful Post:

Sehrish Shahid (2018-02-15)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 465 of 466 FirstFirst ... 365 415 455 463 464 465 466 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)