+ Reply to Thread
Page 463 of 466 FirstFirst ... 363 413 453 461 462 463 464 465 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,630 of 4652

Thread: Do you discuss about your trades with others?

Banned Rhushikesh is an unknown quantity at this point Rhushikesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alvabra2010 View Post
    I very much! I am not so technically strong because of which i don't post them on the forum but i share with my friends who are trading forex with me. We all are online on AIM and discuss our trades with each others.
    ya i also used to discuss wid my friends. I thnk must have to discus becuz we can improve our skill. Wat u thnk?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member balakalimuthu is an unknown quantity at this point balakalimuthu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by prem View Post
    we share our trading analysis,strategic techniques,plans to my friends is not a bad one.it will not affect our trade.my friends teach to me several important factors and guide how to predict the selected currency pairs market movements,entering the lot sizes.then i take right decision to do trade in that selected currency pair.
    Always sharing is good, no harm from it. But I have no friends who also trading Forex. So I do share only on here in Forum and I have some online friends who do guide me on some occasion of events and news. But Forums are my best friend to share and hear all things. Thank you indian-forex....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member prem is on a distinguished road prem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we share our trading analysis,strategic techniques,plans to my friends is not a bad one.it will not affect our trade.my friends teach to me several important factors and guide how to predict the selected currency pairs market movements,entering the lot sizes.then i take right decision to do trade in that selected currency pair.

Junior Member amscalicut will become famous soon enough amscalicut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    im a beginner so,i will discuss all about trading with some of my friends
    and that friends and some Forex experts from forums helping me to get some Forex teaching E-books and videos for learning.

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont wanna discuss with anyone,i only trade myself because if i discuss with anyone and if i follow their suggestion and i lost trade then i hate it,so i self trade without interacting with others

Member taqiniazi will become famous soon enough taqiniazi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I will discus my all trades with my friend. because we have same knowledge but he have much more experience than me. so discussion with friend is very helpful

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by popatji View Post
    I'm not talking about the trade and secrets either no one, but I from time to time showed some results that show the effectiveness of the method he used in trading accounts, the truth and competitions pilot I advise everyone with the results of each period because it is a good gauge to see how your skills in trading
    It is better to trade by yourself and never discuss about them with anyone or for that matter share your results with anyone.You need to focus on enhancing your skills and join the elite group of successful traders in this market.

Banned zdaina is an unknown quantity at this point zdaina's Avatar
    Thanks
    hi, more the time i share my experience of trading with my frends . forex trading is not solitaire job. we share information to become a good trader. for that i want really to share all i know with you.

Banned strong is an unknown quantity at this point strong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Few weeks ago I was having the habit of discussing my trade details with my friend but after that I felt that their advices after listening my trade details are unnecessary so now I do not discuss anything about my trades with anyone. I have got some loss just because of the advices given to me by my friend. Now I follow my own strategy and do not get advice from anyone.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lovefx View Post
    i mostly discuss everything with my most intimate friend. and he does the same with me. sometime together we seat for a while and take important decision about current market position
    it is very good, and sometimes i discuss about it too with my friends, so we can share and complete our weakness and this is a good experiences to get...
    we will get the best result from it when we want to develop our system and because there are many information that we can take and do not know before
    do the best we can

+ Reply to Thread
Page 463 of 466 FirstFirst ... 363 413 453 461 462 463 464 465 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)