+ Reply to Thread
Page 459 of 466 FirstFirst ... 359 409 449 457 458 459 460 461 ... LastLast
Results 4,581 to 4,590 of 4652

Thread: Do you discuss about your trades with others?

Banned panicky is on a distinguished road panicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Do you keep your strategies, plans and trades in your mind only or often discuss these with others?
    Yes, I am happy to share with other traders. because we can tell and exchange ideas on issues and strategies that we use. More and more people discussing with others, the more also science and strategies that we can. Thus, the gain was very easy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member sithara is on a distinguished road sithara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, i am discussing before i enter into a trade. I have couple of friends who are trading with me. It is actually a helping all of us. Because it give us the various view points and analysis of the market. Ultimately we can make a collective decision to open the trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member iwan is on a distinguished road iwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have not experienced a lot in trying some of the strategies, I have a suitable strategy but may not fit with others. I prefer to discuss directly with friends, rather than on the forum which is usually an understanding of each person will be different.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do you keep your strategies, plans and trades in your mind only or often discuss these with others?
    I discuss sometimes with my friend about this. If i have a trading plan, secret or strategies, i tell them so that they can learn about it and also this will trigger them to learn other things also and teach me in return.

Banned rosalia is an unknown quantity at this point rosalia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sangkar View Post
    I ever discuss in a trader has already succeess he can get profit and witdraw many times in forex, trading forex really can be a main income I think they can put more and more this is for sure with note they already have consistent profit growth.
    It's good to discuss our strategy with other traders because we can understand point of view from other trader so there will be more
    consideration for our decision. Sometimes, our analysis looks perfect but we couldn't find out bad point but other trader could do that.
    So it will be big help for us.

Member GaruL is on a distinguished road GaruL's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by m3x_19 View Post
    Of course i discuss my plasn stragies, and my trade by the other trades, by doing that, i hope i can improve my performance regarding on trading. Joining this kind of forum is one way to have many friends to share with
    we share with each other and share strategies to share the advantages and disadvantages of the strategy it will make the maximum performance of the strategy, do not hesitate to share your experiences as a share then we will be able to add new innovations in our analysis.

Member adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat will become famous soon enough adahidayat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i always discuss my strategies and plans with other friends....because it helps me to remove the drawbacks in my strategies and plannings and improve it more....and also if i suffer some losses, then i will tell my friends about it and they will help me to sort out the mistakes and i can make a better planning for my next trading strategy......so if someone is discussing his strategies with others, it will be improve his trading abilities and make him to learn more about forex trading.......same as we are sharing views here and learning about forex trading in this forum.......

Member m3x_19 is on a distinguished road m3x_19's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course i discuss my plasn stragies, and my trade by the other trades, by doing that, i hope i can improve my performance regarding on trading. Joining this kind of forum is one way to have many friends to share with

Member Morshedul will become famous soon enough Morshedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i do. Two of my brothers are related with forex trading. They have traded in forex for 1 or 2 years. For that reason i share my trading strategies with them as they are very expert in this sector. So it is always better to discuss with an expert about your forex trading. But remember one thing that do not share all the things about your trades with them.

Member pooja is on a distinguished road pooja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is very good, and sometimes i discuss about it too with my friends, so we can share and complete our weakness and this is a good experiences to get...
    we will get the best result from it when we want to develop our system and because there are many information that we can take and do not know before

+ Reply to Thread
Page 459 of 466 FirstFirst ... 359 409 449 457 458 459 460 461 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)