+ Reply to Thread
Page 452 of 466 FirstFirst ... 352 402 442 450 451 452 453 454 462 ... LastLast
Results 4,511 to 4,520 of 4652

Thread: Do you discuss about your trades with others?

Member birbolnath is on a distinguished road birbolnath's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is trading market in internet. If anyone want to trade in forex market then they need information. By discussion with other can helps us to get important information. I also discussion with others when i need any information about forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member venus is on a distinguished road venus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's good to discuss our analysis with others to know point of view from other traders about same condition of market so
    we could make more consideration and our decision will be better. But we must make sure if our decision is not only affected
    by other opinion.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Forexboy is an unknown quantity at this point Forexboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes in most of time I share my experience in negotiating with my amis.la trading in the Forex market is not a lonely job. we share information to become a successful trader. This is why I sleep really to share everything I know with you so that you know the things I know and the same for me too.

Banned mohamedsaleh is on a distinguished road mohamedsaleh's Avatar
    Thanks
    for me . i always keep the strategy and plans to my self . but i can share my own idea with close friend only so he can keep it a secret . but others share it very easy and i think it didn't work for them so they share it to get new ideas

Member rock is on a distinguished road rock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Discussion is nice we can make the analysis with it also we have to go with the news and indicators also we can check the strategies also.We have to go for the trading with the patience.

Senior Member bablu7832 is on a distinguished road bablu7832's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I also think that discussing with some of your close friends who are actually in this forex business with you is very good thing.You cannot know every thing the source of knowledge are those peoples who have more trading experience specially profitable traders.I am lucky to have one friend like that,I discuss almost every thing with him about forex.

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I discuss about my trade with others cause I think this is going to improve my trading style. And I feel so proud when the trades goes into profit. So I think you should also try this so that you will also feel confident.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we traders are inexperienced about forex trading, then we should discuss our trades with other traders in this business. Doing so would improve our trading knowledge from time to time.

Member kapil_chemical_07 will become famous soon enough kapil_chemical_07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have an extraordinary plan.The plan is easy and simple.You should learn forex, learn how to analysis technically and fundamentally,learn money management and practice demo.You must win.

Member Techno is an unknown quantity at this point Techno's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by william View Post
    In my opinion, share our views on the currency market with other traders, is a great idea! By sharing our ideas we can learn more, and improve our statgie.
    I think we can consider the opinions of others, but we must make our own choices. We talk about our money after all.
    each trader may be able to have a way of trading the same or different.
    as many trading strategies that can be used by the trader.
    would be better if we had discussions on the gorup that uses the same trading strategy. so do not confuse traders in prediction markets.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 452 of 466 FirstFirst ... 352 402 442 450 451 452 453 454 462 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)