+ Reply to Thread
Page 448 of 466 FirstFirst ... 348 398 438 446 447 448 449 450 458 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,480 of 4652

Thread: Do you discuss about your trades with others?

Member seri is an unknown quantity at this point seri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's good thing to discuss trading with other trader who is more expert than us because there are more knowledges and
    experiences which we could learn from other trader. It's possible to learn new strategy which could help us to gain more
    profit but don't follow other's opinion directly because the most important is creating our own good strategy so we won't
    rely to other.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member didikebenaran is an unknown quantity at this point didikebenaran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ken arok View Post
    But what they want is arealdy money no body want to read and study and make money which forex requrie .However those who came in beacuse of the money with having any thing in to contribute will in no distance time live beacuse what brouth them is the money
    everyone needs money in this life and I'm sure we'll be better in this trade if we have a safer trade with money management do not aim to profit as an important trading security as well we do

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member marjuck will become famous soon enough marjuck will become famous soon enough marjuck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    off course i discuss with my friend and some of my elder brother who have more experience then me. it helps me to know more and identify my fault. if we discuss more then we learn more.

Member rahulsagar is an unknown quantity at this point rahulsagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    haan je mein discuss kerta hun trade honay k baad bhi or trade kernay sey pehlay bhi kunki is sey ager koi ghelti ho jaye analysis kernay mein to meray dost mujhey ghelti betatey hien kunki un ki or meri strategy same hien

Member jmsblack18 will become famous soon enough jmsblack18's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Have a good strategy is useless if you didn't discuss it with other. We need to discuss our strategy is to keep our wrong in strategy minimum stage. So i will advice for all trader who good strategy to discuss that with other to gain advice to improve their strategy.

Member Gecko is an unknown quantity at this point Gecko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we cannot share something about our forex action, then why they form such forum like this.. they want trader share on every strategies that profit and give benefits more.. we, trader also need to share some of our thoughts, wether its a wise or very risky.. nowdays there are forex copy system that allowed trader to copy position from another trader instantly.. that wahy we should share.. to be networked and mutually profit..

Member dimpal is on a distinguished road dimpal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mostly i trade myself but sometime I like to share my strategy or trade. When i do not able to take decision i prefer to discuss only with professional trader friend because it is necessary to discuss with only right person. Discuss with wrong person can give you a loss.

Banned Nezamahmedchy is an unknown quantity at this point Nezamahmedchy's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i discuss about my trade with my friends and clients i think if discuss then they are to know about it and one day they trade very well then i can say i am success.thats it

Banned barkiman is on a distinguished road barkiman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by andhwrey View Post
    yes,but i didnt find good mates to discuss,i still finding real forums communitiy to get learning more and upgrading my knowledge.
    i need a mentors to know and avoid mistakes told by same with new traders who still want to learn
    however, discussion, sharing with a fellow trader is very useful to other traders. they can remind each other when there is a mistake. so when you do wrong, there is no control. during this time, I was always active discussions with my friends, so that we can be more effective trading.

Member andhwrey is on a distinguished road andhwrey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes,but i didnt find good mates to discuss,i still finding real forums communitiy to get learning more and upgrading my knowledge.
    i need a mentors to know and avoid mistakes told by same with new traders who still want to learn

+ Reply to Thread
Page 448 of 466 FirstFirst ... 348 398 438 446 447 448 449 450 458 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)