+ Reply to Thread
Page 445 of 466 FirstFirst ... 345 395 435 443 444 445 446 447 455 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,450 of 4652

Thread: Do you discuss about your trades with others?

Member 3mala is on a distinguished road 3mala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex me har trader ko apni traers discuss karni chahaiyee..apni family ke stah ,a apne dosto ke stah aur forum me discuss karne se trader ko abhut afyda hoga kyunki usko apni galtiyi ka pata lagega jisse wo aur zada improve kar sakega..isliye forex me har traer ko yahi salah di jati hai ki wo zada se zada apne trade discuss karta rahe

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member 3mala is on a distinguished road 3mala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My trading is not a secret because I just trade on daily forecast and I enter in the forex market when I feel it is the best time to enter and exit but I always take help from daily signals which are most useful for my trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    too bad I do not know other traders here and I do all alone without any trading activity with group, that I can use to share and somehow I always try to more maximum while trading just being alone...

Member joko is on a distinguished road joko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If there is team, it will be better although there is disadvantages too. If you discussed with other traders so you will know
    bad point of your analysis and you can replace part of your current system with another thing which is more profitable. And
    making discussion can give you more information about condition of countries and it will help to make good fundamental analysis
    too.

Member anton is on a distinguished road anton's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by irungu50 View Post
    I have a friend who trades and usually wwhen I want to enter a position I would ask what would happen if I started trading that position and with his opinion I would get what he says and understand it better other times I would get the position and ask after Its has closed.
    very nice if we had a fellow trader especially when our friends are smarter than us, so we could ask him a lot, and we can get much knowledge from him, so we are in trading forex because there was not blind to who would lead us. and it would be of great benefit.

Junior Member meu is an unknown quantity at this point meu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ===>>>When I trade I prefer to trade by myself.I never discuss or talk about my trades with other although I am open to listen to what they have to say about their trades.I have trust and confidence on my skills and abilities and I do not discuss about my trades with others.

Member seri is an unknown quantity at this point seri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malibo View Post
    I prefer not to trade all alone. And I never discuss or talk about my business with others even if I'm open to hear what they have to say about their trade. Because I have confidence in my skills and abilities, and I do not discuss my business with others because with this method it will be my method of trading.
    Same with me, I prefer to trade alone but there is reference from other traders too although I made decision by my own.
    Discuss about trading with others could give more point of view about same condition in the market so you can consider better
    than you trade alone without any other consideration.

Member rahulsagar is an unknown quantity at this point rahulsagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think its better to keep secret of our strategy ...because they will comment or wil give suggestion to us and that leads to confusion in decision making..itss already happedned with me ....and occured loss

Member malibo is an unknown quantity at this point malibo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer not to trade all alone. And I never discuss or talk about my business with others even if I'm open to hear what they have to say about their trade. Because I have confidence in my skills and abilities, and I do not discuss my business with others because with this method it will be my method of trading.

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by talebpost View Post
    I like to trade by myself alone.I avoid to talk about my about Forex business with other. I always try to listen to what other say about their trading.I my trial Forex business independently.
    different from me, I always discuss with my friends. the benefits are great, because we are correcting each other between the trader. so if you step wrong, there's always a reminder. although in the open position, we always had his own reasons. at least if you have lots of friends, then your knowledge will grow.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 445 of 466 FirstFirst ... 345 395 435 443 444 445 446 447 455 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)