+ Reply to Thread
Page 439 of 466 FirstFirst ... 339 389 429 437 438 439 440 441 449 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,390 of 4652

Thread: Do you discuss about your trades with others?

Member Saif is an unknown quantity at this point Saif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I share my all trading idia, profit, loss etc to my friends (traders). my friends guide me and discuss about our all trades. and when i want to order for a new trade, i call them and choose there opinion. so, this discussion and friendship very good for our trades. we're all friends profitable.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member syedasadsiddiq is an unknown quantity at this point syedasadsiddiq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well i not discuss my trading strategies with all of one. But, yes i do communicate with the forex officials who are actively participating in the forex market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    noh. i dont discuss. actually i dont feel like. i have been betrayed a lot by some of my trader "friends" and i ve learnt that giving credit and taking credit for something- both are bad. so i make a system myself and keep it to myself..

Junior Member sohels is an unknown quantity at this point sohels's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i always discuss about my trade with other because if i discuss about my trade with other then i will learn also so many about forex from other trader

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes of course, the evidence here I joined this forum I share experiences with others and maybe it could be useful for us that which is not necessarily a trader can use their skills well,

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i always try to discuss this business with my friends and colleagues so that they can also take part in this field and can also earn some great profit from this field which is full of opportunities to make some huge profits and i always try to convince them so that they can also take the fully advantage of this field.
    WE LOVE INDIAN-FOREX FORUM AND INSTA FOREX BROKER

Junior Member kalatim is an unknown quantity at this point kalatim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    during my trade I ever discuss or talk about my business with others even if I'm open to hear what they have to say about their trust trades.I on my skills and abilities, and I do not know discuss my business with others.

Member terajana is on a distinguished road terajana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I had discussions about trading the forex forum, and it will help us to be able to get a lot of well advice from other forum members, because they can see the mistakes we did in trading ..

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always discus my trade and analysis with others because I want to develop my analyzing power always. If you discus your analysis, then develop your analyzing power and you identify your weakness in forex trading.

Member ForexMarket is an unknown quantity at this point ForexMarket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me somtimes i discuss my trading with some other traders, but i don't believe in that. So i usually follow my strategy, my indicators to open or close a position, i have a good strategy that i made some profit with it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 439 of 466 FirstFirst ... 339 389 429 437 438 439 440 441 449 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)