+ Reply to Thread
Page 438 of 466 FirstFirst ... 338 388 428 436 437 438 439 440 448 ... LastLast
Results 4,371 to 4,380 of 4652

Thread: Do you discuss about your trades with others?

Member joko is on a distinguished road joko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is good to make discussion with others about my traders because there is no perfect trader and other traders could give
    advice and different point of view about same condition of market. If I can look more chances to gain profit so it will be better
    and I don't rely on one condition only.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to joko For This Useful Post:

fahimkpi (2012-07-11)

Member haryadi88 is an unknown quantity at this point haryadi88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mcceducation View Post
    i am discuss all of my Trading Friend, when i lose then i call there and i say i am lose and i discuss using video call, and we try to undaunted why i am lose . when i profit then call there and we share all tractably how to win.
    I am still newbie in forex trading and I am still using demo account to practicing my knowledge. Focus to learning indicator is my goal to build my strategy and analysis

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to haryadi88 For This Useful Post:

fahimkpi (2012-07-11)

Member mcceducation is on a distinguished road mcceducation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Do you keep your strategies, plans and trades in your mind only or often discuss these with others?
    i am discuss all of my Trading Friend, when i lose then i call there and i say i am lose and i discuss using video call, and we try to undaunted why i am lose . when i profit then call there and we share all tractably how to win.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mcceducation For This Useful Post:

fahimkpi (2012-07-11)

Member ronin is an unknown quantity at this point ronin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I sometimes discuss the strategies that I use, because then I get feedback from other traders, even other traders were also giving their strategy. thus indirectly developing a strategy that I use.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

fahimkpi (2012-07-11)

Junior Member nirjon is an unknown quantity at this point nirjon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have lots of friend.but they don't understand it.so, i have no chance to discuss about the forex.but i do the thing at forum site.and this forum gives me best opportunity to share my idea as well as learn new idea.

Member jimloveski will become famous soon enough jimloveski's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, I don't know anyone who trade forex except you guys That is why this forum is so good and important for me. It allows us to discuss about trading opportunities in real time with the other traders. This is another way of learning how to invest on forex market

Member will is on a distinguished road will's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Usually I shared my analysis to other traders, I have joined in some groups of forex and I created small groups to share analysis
    and from there, I can know other's analysis. Sometimes, I fixed my analysis when there is senior traders who told me if the direction
    of market has tendency trending which is different with my analysis.

Member william88 is on a distinguished road william88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not discusing my trading to others..
    because different traders,may have different strategies..and it can effect my confidence if i know i were different than others..

Member computers is an unknown quantity at this point computers's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may apni trades kay bara may kisi say bhi disscuess nhi karta hun kion kay may apni trading jo hai woh kisi kay bhi sath share nahi karta hun agar app ko aik achi trading karni hai tu app ko chiya kay app aik achi knowledge hasil karain bas..

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    pahle kia karta tha . lekin ab apne local main kissi ke sath apna trading share nahi karta , nahi discuss karta hun.. ab jo bhi discuss karna hota hain. main forum main hi karta hun. aur apne taraf se help jo ho sake karta hun.. mere paas jo bhi hain main share karta hun.. but local main kissi ke sath share karna band kar dia hun.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 438 of 466 FirstFirst ... 338 388 428 436 437 438 439 440 448 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)