+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 466 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you discuss about your trades with others?

Member surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every day we discuss the trade that we do, by chance in our environment there are some people who have done the trade, there are experts and there is not yet an expert, so every day we discuss about the strategy and market analysis in addition to the absence of preparation in the face of news , so between us there are successful and some are not decided yet failed to conduct trade spirit. I tried to share my experiences in forum when I've completed my transaction and I will discuss anything with them then they will give me advices and I don't like such type of things and I trade on my own analysis and my own thinking but It is good to discuss our trades with other traders to know their point of view in same condition of market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no , i don't discuss my trades with other. there is no one around me that can give me suggestions about that . but i have an online friend who is also a trader . i discuss about my profits and losses. he also me me some suggestions about trading and discusses his condition in Forex . i think it is good to discuss about trading and sharing each others experience. I think it is positive if possible to discuss trading knowledge with others. I also communicate with my friends and try to get more information because he is experience person and continue long time with this market place. Forex trading is favorite trading system in whole world.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab bhi main free hota ho tu main apna dost k paas chala jata ho jo forex mein trading kar rha hain aur un ne main apni trading k bara mein discuss karta ho aur discuss karna se aik tu muj ko apni mistake k bara mein pata chal jata hai aur dosra mara knowledge mein bhut azafa hota hai . aur jo bhi main trading mein mistake karta ho un k bara mein bhi muj ko kafi sara pata chal jata hai. no, i do not discuss my trades along with. there isn't any one about me which will offer me ideas concerning which. however i've a web friend who is likewise a trader. i discuss concerning my profits and losses. he additionally me me a few ideas concerning trading and discusses his situation in Forex. i believe it is great to debate concerning trading and sharing every others expertise.

Member bronz will become famous soon enough bronz will become famous soon enough bronz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes. Some times i discuss about forex trading with other people, and of course the person is also a forex business person, so me and the person I talked to could complement each other or provide input for the good of my forex trading. It is very nice for doing so, we can have the input of information from other people, because with only rely on their own analysis sometimes is not good for our trade, so sometimes we also need to input the information from the outside. g han me apne doston se mashwara krta ho agr koi b plan krna ho ya koi b decision laina ho sometime aisa hota he ke koi aise information b hoti he jis ke about hamein pta nahi hota or jb hm gathering me work kr rahe hote he to hm right decision le kr loss se bach jate he. trader ko apne work experience pe apne abilities pe or bussiness skills pe yaqeen hona chahye.

Member siomay will become famous soon enough siomay will become famous soon enough siomay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes sometimes I discuss trading with my friends because I am confused and do not know the answer, so that way it will be answered from not knowing to knowing, and can also add forex knowledge to the next and yes I discuss some time about my trading with some friends near forex. because discussion helps to decipher or expand my knowledge of forex. and some time I learned some new techniques and applications, but on the situation.

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I ... my friend always guides me ... so what will I do about my fist taking his advice. I might not share the market together with tips or no company, however, that I sometimes highlight certain results facts that clearly show the effectiveness of the way he is applied to the forex trading file, in fact along with the preliminary challenge that I tip most people when using the link between each one range remembering that it can be superior judging to observe how individual competencies are during foreign exchange trading and when trading I fully use their own decisions and not discuss with others but the strategies or techniques used to take from several references from reliable sources and from this forum, a lot of information can be made in the guidelines for trading

Member bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm certainly not talking about actual buying and selling and also strategies often no one, but my partner and I from time to time justify some of the effects that display the effectiveness of tactics that he found in the sale and purchase report, in fact and also the competition event that I tested my partner and I recommend everyone with all the results from each period of time just because this can be a good assessment to see exactly how the skills during buying and selling and trading aap ko ek ek jesi nai karni chahiey. the main market jb slow ho to the main bill kul soft missing main kam karta houn. jis jis din taiz ho market we din man oak man main time doing a transaction action ta houn 20 pip k fasle play. . .disi din play when the day jo chaiz bu buy because houn sham when wo hi chaiz sell karta houn .ek deal for a fight because sara free margin nai use because chahiey.

Member mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Professional traders do not discuss their trading plans with others because they have their own strategies and they are confident. if you are a beginner then it is better to discuss your trading plan with a friend or senior trader who will give you lots of knowledge and increase income opportunities. Don't be ashamed to discuss your trading plan with others because in this way you learn more and can generate more pip in each trade. and Forex is a type of business where sharing knowledge helps a trader to have more knowledge. I try to discuss my trading with others, but I try my best to make sure I only do that with people who also like the forex business.

Member optima will become famous soon enough optima will become famous soon enough optima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading system is the discovery of long learning outcomes, the results look very difficult, the results of hundreds and hundreds of times repeated trade, read and observe the results in a long time, trial and error and hundreds of other businesses to be able to produce in such a way, because it is not easy to give to others, that there is no contribution at all in the process of seeking to conduct research like this to produce a system and the best way can generate huge profits, because it is not possible to discuss the results of trade, including others, which is very difficult also to exchange it for some money. and no, I don't, I usually make sure you know what you are doing and make sure you know what and when you have to understand what you are doing and make sure that you can understand when you start trading and become a good trader. a good trader ensures that he learns from mistakes

Member mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not really, I'm not discussing my trade with anyone offline or online. Because I don't feel the need to do that. But sometimes if I face problems in trading I will try to post on the forum and get some advice and guidance from co traders on this forum. and I'm discussing some time. but I discussed with my merchant friend. they gave me very important thoughts and commented on my mistakes. it helps me more than that what are my weaknesses. and I recovered it easily. and I think every trader will discuss it. I think the conversation also likes it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 466 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)