+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 466 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you discuss about your trades with others?

Member karung has a spectacular aura about karung has a spectacular aura about karung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At the moment I do not have friends who trade Forex, but I am still discussing on this forum and other forums for various inputs to improve my trading. Discussing our trade with others is good because it helps both parties to correct mistakes and learn new things.
    and your strategy and analysis are only for you. You have to keep it to yourself but when you have problems trading using your strategy, you should talk to someone you trust only. don't take any opinion without first thinking about it. and remember that there are people who can give you the wrong opinion to make you lose.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    must learn first before trade, not trade without learning because you will lose next learning and trade on a demo account before the trade at the expense of real and we can participate in competitions from companies Kalmsabqat weekly and monthly in Insta then open a real account we trade him i am happy to do it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In every business that we want to succeed, we must need hard work. When we work hard and are fully involved in any business we succeed in it. In Forex trading if there is anyone who wants to succeed the easy way then he must consult with experts and take tips on how to avoid losses. If there are people who are really involved in Forex trading, there are some easy things to succeed.

Member denok will become famous soon enough denok will become famous soon enough denok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I sometimes discuss my trades with senior traders to help me see where I made a mistake. I trade mostly this way because I say that two good heads are better than one. And this way helps me a lot because I get more experience from senior traders and I get more profit than losses and after we trade when we trade on the forex market, it is very important for traders that they make a complete analysis of the forex market so they can take the best trading opportunities and high opportunities in the long run and become profitable traders.

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I started trading my forex, one of my friends helped me learn forex. Every time I share my experiences with him. We talk mainly about everything with my personal most for personal contact. and he will be exactly the same as me. at some point we all lead together for a while, and feel the need to choose on the nature of the market and when I trade I choose to trade alone, I never check or talk about my trading with a different while I begin to be controlled by what they, have stated about their trade, I have believed and guaranteed in my ability and quality and I have not, checked my trade with others,

Member pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we need friends for discussion. I have many suggestions for every forex trader but they are the three most important suggestions whose prices are really gone. First advice is never to trade without stopping loose. quitting like your friend is helping you with any problem, that is the only thing that can help you continue in that difficult market. secondly you must have good and strict money management and never damage it. And the last suggestion is never to be greedy in the forex market and never use your emotions during trading. If you make three suggestions and concentrate, I will tell you that you will be a winner in that market.

Member sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I handle my trade with seniors and my friends to improve my trade with their optimal advice. Some time their suation was very useful to me and I got the writer to make my point. and if we allow discus to another one is better, because besides that we will also get advice if our strategy gets mistakes. and with disscus we will have new experiences from others too, we only access it when we don't understand and our friends will teach us directly.

Member bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's a good idea that we discuss our trade with others, the many benefits we get when we discuss our trade with others, we will know what other people think about our trade, our mistakes will be revealed by others because sometimes we cannot find our mistakes because we feel that there is nothing wrong with our actions and our analysis but the real conditions are right and when I trade I prefer to trade alone. I never discuss or talk about my trade with other people even though I am open to listening to what they say about their trade. I have confidence and trust in my skills and abilities and I don't discuss about my trading with other people.

Member fast and will become famous soon enough fast and will become famous soon enough fast and's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a trading market on the internet. If anyone wants to trade on the forex market then they need information. Discussing with others can help us get important information. I also discuss with others when I need information about forex trading. and yes i do this. because without a group discussing about forex, I'm sure you will feel pressured and will feel confused about forex. and it is very dangerous for your trade. so it's better to share our trading signals with others.

Member prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At the moment I am promoting forex in my circle of friends and when they will be able to get funds and learn basic forex, I will share my strategy with them so that they also get a decent profit and together we will all grow. And I share my strategy I'm dea with my friends, and also about what I think about the market that we discuss especially after we trade, I only trade

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 466 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)