+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 466 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you discuss about your trades with others?

Banned RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sarawa View Post
    'm not talking about the trade and secrets either no one, but I from time to time showed some results that show the effectiveness of the method he used in trading accounts, the truth and competitions pilot I advise everyone with the results of each period because it is a good gauge to see how your skills in trading. But if we can get some unknown information from others that may help us to decide on our moves.
    I agree, discussion doesn't necessarily have to involve giving away your trading secrets. Discussion may involve clearing your doubts regarding something or seeking advice.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    'm not talking about the trade and secrets either no one, but I from time to time showed some results that show the effectiveness of the method he used in trading accounts, the truth and competitions pilot I advise everyone with the results of each period because it is a good gauge to see how your skills in trading. But if we can get some unknown information from others that may help us to decide on our moves.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think discussion is very good habit. So we may do some discuss with others about this forex trade. But we need to remember that we must require some helping person who are connected with market or like that. Because their practical experience should help us to improve our quality. Normally I am not discussing about my trading with others often.I have my own strategies and patterns.If there is special cases such as big movements in the markets or more uncertain situations I discuss with my close friends about their ideas & what type of trades there are going to do.

Member mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i dont discuss my trading with others but there are many terms ant indicator which i want to use in trading that matters i discuss with my friend just to understand very clearly and that also help me to make profit in trading.i believe that secrete matters my have to secrets I rattling do it often! I am not so technically brawny because of which i don't berth them on the forum but i percentage with my friends who are trading forex with me. We all are online on AIM and address our trades with apiece others.

Banned RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, when I need a second or third opinion. I discuss with friends I trust and also on online forums and then accept the most popular opinion. It is my understanding that most people do not give you a wrong advice for apparently no personal gain.

Member paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I usually a new alone participant and also accomplish much better by myself. Thus no My spouse and i in no way talk about my personal trading together with anyone else. Although variety of investors won't influence my personal consequence My spouse and i even now aren't keen on the thought of referring to my personal small business together with somebody else possibly my lady.

Member cilor will become famous soon enough cilor will become famous soon enough cilor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    pahle kia karta tha . lekin ab apne local main kissi ke sath apna trading share nahi karta , nahi discuss karta hun.. ab jo bhi discuss karna hota hain. main forum main hi karta hun. aur apne taraf se help jo ho sake karta hun.. mere paas jo bhi hain main share karta hun.. but local main kissi ke sath share karna band kar dia hun. I sometimes discuss the strategies that I use, because then I get feedback from other traders, even other traders were also giving their strategy. thus indirectly developing a strategy that I use.

Member cilor will become famous soon enough cilor will become famous soon enough cilor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    pahle kia karta tha . lekin ab apne local main kissi ke sath apna trading share nahi karta , nahi discuss karta hun.. ab jo bhi discuss karna hota hain. main forum main hi karta hun. aur apne taraf se help jo ho sake karta hun.. mere paas jo bhi hain main share karta hun.. but local main kissi ke sath share karna band kar dia hun. I sometimes discuss the strategies that I use, because then I get feedback from other traders, even other traders were also giving their strategy. thus indirectly developing a strategy that I use.

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I do especially when I kbnw I dont have any idea of what am doing I just have to understand what am doing and explain the wole trading issue and be sure that the trade I took is the best and can help me understand what am doing and these is true because when you gain money and make sur ethat you know the best way to trade. noh. i dont discuss. :-) actually i dont feel like. i have been betrayed a lot by some of my trader "friends" and i ve learnt that giving credit and taking credit for something- both are bad. so i make a system myself and keep it to myself..

Member kharem will become famous soon enough kharem will become famous soon enough kharem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Also inside very best awareness from the entrepreneur to debate his / her deals in conjunction with more traders since they may commonly use a outstanding notion and might possibly end up being he / she could possibly be losing some thing in conjunction with via dealing with your person can easily attained recognize a identical combined with person can easily commonly model the basis regarding their organization.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 466 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)