+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 466 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you discuss about your trades with others?

Member sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I discuss the actual reside trading along with my friends and share every other people thoughts in order to be able for you to help trade successful. i think u could get good plan about reside trading on this particular forum class called Reside trading straigties... I do not need to discuss my trades with othes for now, I am now a better trader that makes his own decisions. The Newbies in this business are the ones that actually need to discuss about their trades with others.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sisca For This Useful Post:

MESSI (2020-03-16)

Member subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra has a spectacular aura about subadra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm open with my trade and I share my strategy also. Not because I feel that its the best strategy but its because I feel its the best way to know the defects of my strategy. The more someone know about my strategy and check the advantage and the disadvantage of my strategy the more I can refine my strategy to make it better. In the end its mutual benefits as I can make much better strategy and some time other can learn how to make money in forex trading also. and Well I do it for brain storming, when i am confused and need some one to guide me through and make me a very good trading strategy or trading plan. We i believe it is nice to discuss things with your sincere friend because they are the one who can give you a nice tip to excel further

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member belasan is on a distinguished road belasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ji ha mai apne trading ke bare me apne ek best friend se hamesa discuse karta hu jisse ki kahi per mujhme koi kami ya worg ho gaya ho to vo mujhe uske bare me help kar sake jisse ki mai aur jayda profit earn kar saku aur ek din ek best trader ban saku. Haa forex trading karne ki liye ham yaha par jitna bhi trading ki knowledge milte ha usko ham oro ke sath bhi discuss karnege kuk mera manna hai ke kici ko knowledge dene se knowledge bar te hai , is liye main ye jarur karti hu .

Member diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Discussions is to be made in this business based on knowledge. The Human knowledge can acquire a lot of Forex knowledge, That is exactly what we are supposed to share among ourselves in this forum. , i like to do that . Discuss my trades with other help me to reduce the tension, especially if we have the same position and get loss together , then we will not too stress anymore when we get loss.

Member denok will become famous soon enough denok will become famous soon enough denok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes bro actually I consider discussion of trading, I just did to fellow traders, either directly in the talks, as well as through the writings in the forex forum. I think, to talk about trading, we can be mutually enriching experience, and strategies to make better trading. When I trade I prefer to trade by myself. I never discuss or talk about my trades with other although. I am open to listen to what they have to say about their trades the truth and competitions pilot I advise everyone with the results of each period because it is a good gauge to see how your skills in trading...

Member niat has a spectacular aura about niat has a spectacular aura about niat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah i discuss my trades with others i am a member in Facebook group named as instaforex members we all do discuss how we trade and there are also many people who offer some products to buy but they are waste until you are looking for over night money, but discussing helps us to share our knowledge and to learn many things form each other agar koi profit earn kar raha hay ur us k pass achi stratagy hay tu us ko ya raz chopa kar nai rakhna chahiayagar wo apnay kesi ur friends ko bta day ga tu is amal say us ko thori loss ho main tu apnay saray friends ko btata hon jo bhe mujhay zarori lagay ur main nay tu is forum k baray main bhe apnay buht saray frineds ko btaia hoa hay

Member smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I often talk about forex trading with college friends and also friends who are there on a social media group as an existing group on Facebook and some forex forum that teaches how good analysis. how to use good money management and how to obtain free capital for forex trading. I did it because I was from the beginning is like the forex trading. A good trader must discuss his trades with others ,if not for help them to get new ideas in forex ,it can for the reason to have the help of others if your strategy have some errors or issues ,it is very important to discuss forex with others ,especially with those who are more experienced than you ,and if you want to be helped ,you should help others.

Member firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    zror agar mjh say koi b mera bhai dost kissi b kisam ki information mangta hai to me us ko free me he information denay ko tayar hn aur me loso say b bhot kuch seekhta hn ho sakta hai k kuch aesa ho jae k me aplogo say sekh lo jo k mjhay fiada de aur kam ho. you must make perceive the business sectors. To perceive the business sectors, you should first know and perceive yourself. The main venture of increasing mindfulness is guaranteeing that your danger resistance and capital portion to forex and exchanging are not intemperate or lacking

Member nick has a spectacular aura about nick has a spectacular aura about nick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir main apne trading ki sare experience is market ki forum par discuss karti hu kuk mujhe yaha se hi acche learning hasil hoti hai , main is liye yaha par discuss karti hu take agr mari kam karne ki process me koi galti hai to yaha se wo rectified ho jate hai. Dear m tu hamesha trading dosro s discuss karta ho kiu k jab koi be bat ksi dosry k sath share ky jaty ha or usy us k bary m ziayda info b ho tu ap k knowledge b barta ha or sath us ka knowledge b ziayda hota ha

Member sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I does not like to share my experience about trading, therefore I does not discuss my trading experience with others. It is because that every person trade with different point of view and if i will discuss my experience then it can create complication for that person, so that I can not share my experience with others and I am feeling relax while trading lonely.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 466 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)