+ Reply to Thread
Page 399 of 407 FirstFirst ... 299 349 389 397 398 399 400 401 ... LastLast
Results 3,981 to 3,990 of 4061

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Member julianambas is on a distinguished road julianambas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxquest View Post
    Not spending all your money at once and saving for future will help you two ways one you will be able to use it at better levels, than as you have more money you can use it to keep your account safe in high volatility.
    by using the capital we have for making trading we get plenty of profit then it is a wise attitude but cengan uses the capital we had to enter and conduct trading at any time is inherently greedy. It would be better if we do trade at the right time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dharampal View Post
    yes i have also a back plan for trading when market response against many order than i follow that plan which is profitable for me thats why i save money for my backup plan .
    Not spending all your money at once and saving for future will help you two ways one you will be able to use it at better levels, than as you have more money you can use it to keep your account safe in high volatility.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dharampal is on a distinguished road dharampal's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i have also a back plan for trading when market response against many order than i follow that plan which is profitable for me thats why i save money for my backup plan .

Member ahsankhan is on a distinguished road ahsankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Ususally after we enter a trade (mostly long trade) after some time we notice more attractive levels do you save capital to enter trades on these more attractive levels?
    may apna capital is tarah save karah layta hun jab mujh dekhta hai kay zayda loss horaha hai tu may apni position close karah dayta hun taka mera capital save raha.

Banned Skyboys007 is an unknown quantity at this point Skyboys007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Absolutely right.What blessing will it bring it to you if you open a trade in less disarable time?If it doesnt give you anything why you are going to open a trade with taking risk.It is much more comfortable thing to stay for suitable position and then proceed.

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I trade always on my strategy and I set take profit in all my trading. Until achieve my take profit point I do not close my trade and I never expect more than my analysis. I believe that profit maximization is not matter stay in the long time is main matter.

Member ayakcalysta is an unknown quantity at this point ayakcalysta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by abdillahikbal View Post
    well sir sometimes in every merchant had this experience when we experience loss and wrong in taking the position we just sat there and could just see it until the account balance us out, but when we get a little advantage we just close the trade at that time
    I disagree with your opinion sir, that if we in the trade and we lose then we stop trading for a while. but when we are lucky in doing so we continue trading at a certain time until we know that we will stop at a particular time in accordance with our predictions.

Banned deep is an unknown quantity at this point deep's Avatar
    Thanks
    Did you mean not to engage in many deals and the preservation of capital and provided a very good chance and enter the weight in this opportunity if that's what you mean, this thinking also good but you must not risk a high percentage of the capital market, forex does not have a thing the content of

Member abdullahmuslim is an unknown quantity at this point abdullahmuslim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by abdillahikbal View Post
    well sir sometimes in every merchant had this experience when we experience loss and wrong in taking the position we just sat there and could just see it until the account balance us out, but when we get a little advantage we just close the trade at that time
    I think the advantages and disadvantages are very reasonable indeed experienced by the traders, and most every trader wants to get more profit would fold, but if it is even a little benefit most of us will be to maintain these gains

Banned eddy is on a distinguished road eddy's Avatar
    Thanks
    as an experienced trader to trade when it knows that the world economy can be analyzed appropriately so it is not difficult in the conduct of trade and capital in storage is also required due to installation of the price with some open and can increase profits

+ Reply to Thread
Page 399 of 407 FirstFirst ... 299 349 389 397 398 399 400 401 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)