+ Reply to Thread
Page 398 of 407 FirstFirst ... 298 348 388 396 397 398 399 400 ... LastLast
Results 3,971 to 3,980 of 4061

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Senior Member ghoussse is on a distinguished road ghoussse's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have set my living cost , if i got more than my limitation i will add it to my capital for better management , i have started my account with only $80 , but after 6 months, my capital is $3000 , & i withdraw every weak of $100 , and the rest i leave it as capital.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dhiraj is an unknown quantity at this point dhiraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not spending all your money at once and saving for future will help you two ways one you will be able to use it at better levels, than as you have more money you can use it to keep your account safe in high volatility.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member haryadi88 is an unknown quantity at this point haryadi88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by riya View Post
    We jazz to affirm capital management in a fresh where we can not participate statesman than 3 5 for the account and so we testament love money and plenteous in the account to vest in the levels of the most fetching in the presentness market and ofttimes be in the extendible run because it needs a phase of instant to succeed the goals as good as to the copiousness in the caput money purchasable (Margin)
    Always dicipline with our money management is important thing if we want to long survive in forex trading. WIth money management rules, we can safe our account from margin call risk

Member riya is an unknown quantity at this point riya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We jazz to affirm capital management in a fresh where we can not participate statesman than 3 5 for the account and so we testament love money and plenteous in the account to vest in the levels of the most fetching in the presentness market and ofttimes be in the extendible run because it needs a phase of instant to succeed the goals as good as to the copiousness in the caput money purchasable (Margin)

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    I love this thread because it shows the reason of having a largeer leverage, this leverages are saved for the time of a sure market trend, this is often at the market session opening.

Member room is on a distinguished road room's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not spending all your money at once and saving for future will help you two ways one you will be able to use it at better levels, than as you have more money you can use it to keep your account safe in high volatility.

Member darksaimon is on a distinguished road darksaimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it can be happens at present that we are into a trade and there are improve levels and we judge we would love waited.It is alter to act for aright accounting levels to participate a trade but that has to be decided by a monger supported on his analysis and ponder.

Banned Nusrat is an unknown quantity at this point Nusrat's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think you want to say that about the proper money management, yes i use good capital money management during my trade and i like to take risk 2 to 3 % of the total account balance and i think it is the right money management.

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Ususally after we enter a trade (mostly long trade) after some time we notice more attractive levels do you save capital to enter trades on these more attractive levels?
    A trader must be use money management for forex trading, if a trader do not use it then he not able to make good profit and he may face loss in trade. I always use money management and I make three segment of my capital for forex trading.

Senior Member clark ken is an unknown quantity at this point clark ken's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    capital that we use in trading becomes important, because the capital that we can make transactions in the trading. we should be able to keep using good money management ..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 398 of 407 FirstFirst ... 298 348 388 396 397 398 399 400 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)