+ Reply to Thread
Page 397 of 407 FirstFirst ... 297 347 387 395 396 397 398 399 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,970 of 4061

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Banned fendy is an unknown quantity at this point fendy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Want to ask is 20-40% of the capital to open the transaction. Is this the risk of trading?
    So if you're one loss or predictions will lose 20% - 40% of the capital.

start 300 so 1100 per month once you incredible results already an over 300%.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member cfxsignals is on a distinguished road cfxsignals's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think once you have entered a trade that is it. You should always enter at the most attractive level. Never enter early otherwise you will be punsihed. You should not average down or add to your trade or anything funny like that.
    Follow my trading at https://twitter.com/CFXsignals

Banned Rak will become famous soon enough Rak's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes I do the same as I never use more than 5-10% of my capital in any trade so that I can enter the market when the level is attractive though I have some postiomn in the trade at other level or I have booked loss at earlier level,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yahoo21 is on a distinguished road yahoo21's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes my friend i think that this is a very good idea, and i`m already using it , and also every time i make any kind of profit i just cashout it immediately with out any delay . because as we all know forex market is very risky and also is not suitable for evey person , so be careful when dealing with this market , because it ia very big but at the same time very profitable.

Senior Member perez is an unknown quantity at this point perez's Avatar
    Thanks
    on the issue of capital is very important and very true what you said because that name continues in the small capital traded in forex will likely result in emotions at the site ..

salute for you

Banned fendy is an unknown quantity at this point fendy's Avatar
    Thanks
    how many millions vanished without a trace because of forex, how many millions of savings in use for forex?
    Perhaps with this tread can open and understand what steps must be done

Member rofeq is an unknown quantity at this point rofeq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by leherchand View Post
    that if we in the trade and we lose then we stop trading for a while. but when we are lucky in doing so we continue trading at a certain time until we know that we will stop at a particular time in accordance with our predictions.
    we will trade in the market for our prediction correct if wrong and lose then we turn our direction in a trade or capital loss from the trade we adjust again at the next trade if profit

Junior Member Projapoty is on a distinguished road Projapoty's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never move like that.I always maintain some rule>i always try to manage my account with a suitable trade.I never open a big one.I just expecting 5% return in a day.So there have a lot of opportunity to grab all the suitable position.Cause I have a suitable reserve.

Member leherchand is an unknown quantity at this point leherchand's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that if we in the trade and we lose then we stop trading for a while. but when we are lucky in doing so we continue trading at a certain time until we know that we will stop at a particular time in accordance with our predictions.

Member dhiraj is an unknown quantity at this point dhiraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not spending all your money at once and saving for future will help you two ways one you will be able to use it at better levels, than as you have more money you can use it to keep your account safe in high volatility.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 397 of 407 FirstFirst ... 297 347 387 395 396 397 398 399 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)