+ Reply to Thread
Page 396 of 407 FirstFirst ... 296 346 386 394 395 396 397 398 406 ... LastLast
Results 3,951 to 3,960 of 4061

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Senior Member mircle is an unknown quantity at this point mircle's Avatar
    Thanks
    trading strategies and styles will be formed by itself exponentially with time you trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fendy is an unknown quantity at this point fendy's Avatar
    Thanks
    all had to be done by calculation and not in a short time ..
    strategy in the Forum are all nice, but if it fits our trading style ..
    I just use a strategy that is comfortable to use.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fikram is an unknown quantity at this point fikram's Avatar
    Thanks
    is true if we want to Successful Planting Grow Money in Forex Market With Minimal Capital, we have to have the capital, the key to farming, the strategy, but I think most importantly we must Intention and consequent SPIRIT

Member digital is an unknown quantity at this point digital's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Truly to say I am satisfied with my current position and I have no plan to increase my capital or, my level. I just fixed an amount for my capital, if I got loss than i recover it from my personal credit and when I earn profit I withdraw the profit.

Banned budis is an unknown quantity at this point budis's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex brokers get profit when we execute a trade in their platform.Every time we execute an order to buy and sell forex brokers get profit from spread.

Banned akshay1728 will become famous soon enough akshay1728's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes its agood idea to keep the capital in the tarding account and increase our investment ..but it will require lot of patience for that and to make huge amount you will require atleast 5-6 months

Banned retnotriwulandari is an unknown quantity at this point retnotriwulandari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Ususally after we enter a trade (mostly long trade) after some time we notice more attractive levels do you save capital to enter trades on these more attractive levels?
    Absolutely, as long as this is my principle, any benefits I get always my WD although only a few, all I do is keep my capital remained stable. Because I was afraid when I'm getting a lot of money, I would be hard to control your emotions when trading. And I decided to always take advantage whenever I get a profit.

Banned maryam is an unknown quantity at this point maryam's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading is easy if morbidly easy I'm sure a lot of traders who finished conglomerate is not just the opposite, so it must be the spirit of learning

Senior Member perez is an unknown quantity at this point perez's Avatar
    Thanks
    need ... need a learning process ... must occur first let me feel the pain until we get up because it has been studied mistakes we've made ​​... learn to play the pair in pair .... that's all ... and OP position with the right time ... until it can profit ... and could wd wd making a habit without any obstacles ... spirit

Banned uknim is an unknown quantity at this point uknim's Avatar
    Thanks
    but also keep in mind one thing ... if this board will always give a bonus post? there are no guarantees. so better keep businesses learn properly and not waste the opportunity

+ Reply to Thread
Page 396 of 407 FirstFirst ... 296 346 386 394 395 396 397 398 406 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)