+ Reply to Thread
Page 395 of 407 FirstFirst ... 295 345 385 393 394 395 396 397 405 ... LastLast
Results 3,941 to 3,950 of 4061

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Banned akshay1728 will become famous soon enough akshay1728's Avatar
    Thanks
    its a very good idea to save the bonus that you get from the forum for the future tradingf ...by doing this you can increase your money in the tyrading account month by month and this will really helpful in earning large porofit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member assi will become famous soon enough assi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    big ******* with good strategy in forex will give good satisfaction and if the traders will try to get more and more good analysis about the market then they will get some more and more good money from the market with easy method

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Rak will become famous soon enough Rak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Ususally after we enter a trade (mostly long trade) after some time we notice more attractive levels do you save capital to enter trades on these more attractive levels?
    No generally not because i can not decide what is the attractive leve.When ever I think the attractive level has come I make trade but after some time it turns in to loss rhemn JI think this level is more attractive level what after that most attractive levl comes so can not decide which is attractive level

Senior Member sweetrevenge88 is on a distinguished road sweetrevenge88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ususally after we enter a trade (mostly long trade) after some time we notice more attractive levels do you save capital to enter trades on these more attractive levels?
    I have 3 accounts for different levels. First account is for first entry if I am wrong with my analysis my stop loss will take care of that. My second account is ready for the second level. And also my third account is save for the best entry level after two of my accounts failed.
    I wanna be the best in everything that I do...

Banned fendy is an unknown quantity at this point fendy's Avatar
    Thanks
    the secret, lasting until 3 years acc.
    if my 1 month 3-4 times can change acc.
    classic excuse, MC continues to ya ...

Senior Member fikram is an unknown quantity at this point fikram's Avatar
    Thanks
    conclusion:
    1. Good Money Management
    2. Discipline and patience
    3. Good strategy
    4. learning continues

Senior Member fikram is an unknown quantity at this point fikram's Avatar
    Thanks
    its profit in the beginning of the day and its easy profit dapatin kebelakangan his day .. gan thanks for the info and story
    the burning spirit friends ..

Senior Member mircle is an unknown quantity at this point mircle's Avatar
    Thanks
    for beginners who are just learning, I want to add a little.
    forex trading "is not just a business" where the business is not as easy as imagined, just buy and sell., but business here is "investment business" in which all takes time and patience are also strategies.
    Safe strategy according Intraday ane, where OP only max 5 per day using 1% of any capital.
    hope that helps.

Senior Member Jack is on a distinguished road Jack's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course, i always plan to have some capital in my Forex trading account for more attractive level. In daily trading i am not open more than 2 trades in my trading, so it gives me a flexibility to trade in attractive level of currency pairs.

Member esif is on a distinguished road esif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    do you save capital for more attractive level?
    I think you are asking a very interesting question, and i have never thought about that, but we should keep this thing in our mind, that we should not trade until we found a good entry and also we should keep a space with us for a good position...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 395 of 407 FirstFirst ... 295 345 385 393 394 395 396 397 405 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)