+ Reply to Thread
Page 394 of 407 FirstFirst ... 294 344 384 392 393 394 395 396 404 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,940 of 4061

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I plan to invest more forum for posting bonus and also i intend to leave some of my profits in my forex trading account so that i can save a huge account in the future. This saved huge account can be used by me when i become an expert trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned bonna is an unknown quantity at this point bonna's Avatar
    Thanks
    this is exceed to care your accounting recovered and save few character as there are umpteen present when there are overmuch alter levels after we hold performed out trades and we can participate the markets at that case.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member silpa is an unknown quantity at this point silpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is modify to win your statement rise and reserve few uppercase as there are more present when there are untold ameliorate levels after we person performed out trades and we can begin the markets at that abstraction.

Junior Member nimara is an unknown quantity at this point nimara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I conceive you impoverishment to say that some the fitting money management, yes i use angelic uppercase money management during my swap and i similar to support peril 10 to 20% of the enumerate story residuum and i expect it is the mitt money management.

Senior Member mircle is an unknown quantity at this point mircle's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've being too confident and wearing large capital,
    a result I lost my money,,

Senior Member erwin is an unknown quantity at this point erwin's Avatar
    Thanks
    I prefer to use stock bonus,
    not bad for a study of the demo we'd better put on post bonus loll

Banned nanoni is an unknown quantity at this point nanoni's Avatar
    Thanks
    not too sure if this can be shown in the management of capital with times so tight, so although not benefit much but continued to increase over time.

Senior Member erwin is an unknown quantity at this point erwin's Avatar
    Thanks
    for me, the main capital was indeed a good trading psychology.
    if money capital relative.
    capital despite big money, will expire if not good psychology.

Banned nanoni is an unknown quantity at this point nanoni's Avatar
    Thanks
    In the forex business keep capital intact is
    a very positive effort, if you've done the right thing
    despite losss but still make a profit,, salute success always

Banned uknim is an unknown quantity at this point uknim's Avatar
    Thanks
    If the name is certainly long research. If I call my trading as learning. So as word you, I suffered loss I consider the cost of learning aka SPP.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 394 of 407 FirstFirst ... 294 344 384 392 393 394 395 396 404 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)