+ Reply to Thread
Page 392 of 407 FirstFirst ... 292 342 382 390 391 392 393 394 402 ... LastLast
Results 3,911 to 3,920 of 4061

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Member kavita is on a distinguished road kavita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i invest the same time if the trend of the market in my favour or give me more profit this is better and suitable my real account

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member napkin is an unknown quantity at this point napkin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you trade with fewer capital it faculty always make spare capital leftmost in your account so that at any time you perceive overmuch spellbinding levels or a better opportunity you can e'er trade more and pee profits..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mcceducation is on a distinguished road mcceducation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think if we trade with less capital it will always sufficient capital in our account.some time its give us very good opportunity but some time its very bed for us. so i say its need to scalping hope then time its very good for us if we are able to money management. other wise its not good support us.

---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

i think if we trade with less capital it will always sufficient capital in our account.some time its give us very good opportunity but some time its very bed for us. so i say its need to scalping hope then time its very good for us if we are able to money management. other wise its not.

Senior Member ham is an unknown quantity at this point ham's Avatar
    Thanks
    always optimistic ... who never give up then you never lose ... all need prosess, the best results will be found if its really really want ..

Senior Member ham is an unknown quantity at this point ham's Avatar
    Thanks
    a trading is said to be successful if 1 capital in the first year can be 2 times higher than the initial capital, if the system is able to profit, if one can still profit next year?
    if so, then only be used

Banned uknim is an unknown quantity at this point uknim's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm also still trying to give up ..
    although in the last 7 months sellu hit mC,, ane still confident proficient in 6 fore ..

Senior Member fikram is an unknown quantity at this point fikram's Avatar
    Thanks
    fighting continues in order to achieve perfection in our important trading exactly the spirit of open for further insight by adding knowledge available here

Senior Member dila is an unknown quantity at this point dila's Avatar
    Thanks
    if if mageru provide guidance on how to trade the profitble to us by way of open tread well calculated for the charity of his brother

Senior Member mircle is an unknown quantity at this point mircle's Avatar
    Thanks
    if the system is good to see the results, perhaps because of long research. What no desire to open a thread in the transaction strategies for learning the newbe like me.

Banned maryam is an unknown quantity at this point maryam's Avatar
    Thanks
    consistent profit at least 70% of the OP that we do have very good in my opinion, because no one can be 100% profit driven, highly unpredictable

+ Reply to Thread
Page 392 of 407 FirstFirst ... 292 342 382 390 391 392 393 394 402 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)