+ Reply to Thread
Page 391 of 407 FirstFirst ... 291 341 381 389 390 391 392 393 401 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,910 of 4061

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Junior Member WINOTO is an unknown quantity at this point WINOTO's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I told my strategy to provide stop-loss and take profit target to a level so I actually told me to do. Since there are already enough analysis done before entering the trade. after the transaction I will not actually modify again

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Farooq787 is on a distinguished road Farooq787's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by selinabegum View Post
    Shaft it does happens at nowadays that we are into a interchange and there are amended levels and we suppose we would fuck waited.It is advisable to wait for paw content levels to enter a merchandise but that has to be definite by a merchandiser supported on his psychotherapy and scrutiny.
    Yes of course when we have in a trade then we see better levels but sometime it is not possible to close the trade at that time and wait for better entry point so experienced traders said that before making any trade do your analysis such as market news, chart reading, support and resistance and so on.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member perez is an unknown quantity at this point perez's Avatar
    Thanks
    how to measure success when it first? each person has their own criteria for success, if successful forex with minimal capital also depends on capital.

Banned maryam is an unknown quantity at this point maryam's Avatar
    Thanks
    MM .. all that I have learned during this forex ... 10% of the maximum for the sake only lent. For example, if the capital usd 1000, only 10% = $ 100 maximum for lent. This strategy is most traders Successfully.

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think saving capital and not doing overtrade is a good idea. when we buy at a solid resistance or sell at a solid support after waiting a bit, it does pay off. you can give bigges positions and you can have large gains.

Banned uknim is an unknown quantity at this point uknim's Avatar
    Thanks
    if I was not a matter of taking a chance or not. just practice discipline. maybe if we've master it, s ok. because already different class. term they play forex with a flat feeling like profit or loss n know what must be done next .. but if it was a newbie like me just anticipate desires always feel less in the future.

Senior Member mircle is an unknown quantity at this point mircle's Avatar
    Thanks
    may want inves some funds for SMEs on puter in forex business. valid if it does or not he wanted to build cooperative along with how forex as a source of development funds.

Banned pavais is an unknown quantity at this point pavais's Avatar
    Thanks
    until all that great techniques taught time huh??? or as an element of business?? reply to a business element I think it feels weird. instead profit from trading should have made ​​them feel enough to get a dollar

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by venus View Post
    It's important to limit profit and loss in each transaction because there is no one who could trade well without good money management. Don't be greedy with making target which is hard to reach and unrealistic for our current capabilities.
    It is always better to minimize your risks and losses as it is important to save money and save your account from margin call and at the same time have funds at all the times to trade on the right opportunity and more attractive levels.

Member jmsblack18 will become famous soon enough jmsblack18's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by napkin View Post
    If you trade with fewer capital it faculty always make spare capital leftmost in your account so that at any time you perceive overmuch spellbinding levels or a better opportunity you can e'er trade more and pee profits..
    Why you thing trading with fewer capital is become dangerous? For me as long you can trade with good money management, even with fewer capital you can getting the good result from your trading. For me someone who parting their account and trade with less capital but balance that with small margin will getting the good pips because they have cover for their trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 391 of 407 FirstFirst ... 291 341 381 389 390 391 392 393 401 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)