+ Reply to Thread
Page 389 of 407 FirstFirst ... 289 339 379 387 388 389 390 391 399 ... LastLast
Results 3,881 to 3,890 of 4061

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Senior Member ham is an unknown quantity at this point ham's Avatar
    Thanks
    now there is no guarantee that what we learn with mentors can surely succeed? I think the success of one's
    is not determined by his mentor but by himself

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member dtvade is an unknown quantity at this point dtvade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I hardly do that but I always make sure that i don't use more than 10% of my capital so that when the temptation comes I will still have enough available to place more trades though i know that it is not advisable and i dont subscribe to that.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member 10pips is on a distinguished road 10pips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    It was two days back when gold market went to 1735 from 1780 levels i had reasons to believe that it shall go back and so i could earn a lot in short time if i had free margin left, could not do any thing except to blame myself for not saving for future chances.
    i think that is too hard forthe gold to go back again, because the gold is also being like that , it is also hard to go back to the before prices, becaue the gold price is also increasing because many people like to use it, and that is the limited item

Senior Member aun is an unknown quantity at this point aun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main trade mein sara capital use nahin karta . is liye mera capital back up moojood hota hai jisay mein kisi bhi attractive level of trade par kisi bhi waqt use kar ke opportunity se faida utha sakta hoon.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    It was two days back when gold market went to 1735 from 1780 levels i had reasons to believe that it shall go back and so i could earn a lot in short time if i had free margin left, could not do any thing except to blame myself for not saving for future chances.

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Ususally after we enter a trade (mostly long trade) after some time we notice more attractive levels do you save capital to enter trades on these more attractive levels?
    I did it many times and faced losses due to increasing my risk, this method is similar to averaging method but if you have not planed it you should not go for it. But if have planed well with reduced lot sizes it may give you advantage.

Banned The Blessed is on a distinguished road The Blessed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Most of the time, I always prefer keeping my profits so as to gain more. But along the kind I have come to discover that keeping the profits and trading with it is not always a good idea. I would have prefered withdrawing the profits until your capital investment is complete, after which you make be keeping the profits for greater profits.

Junior Member abd.iiuc is an unknown quantity at this point abd.iiuc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as a smart trader it does not look so good to wait for a long time for more attractive level. because the level might fall suddenly and you may got a big loss. but if the capital is not to large you can wait for more attracting level. it may positively change your capital if you are lucky enough. with a bulk capital it is better to make a small but continuous profit rather than to wait long time for more attractive level.

Banned alimartono is an unknown quantity at this point alimartono's Avatar
    Thanks
    if the observer capital to do interesting things then it can be done, because in addition to the cost mengutungkan dikeluarka even smaller,

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    We never know how better opportunity market may offer to us, so spending a lot of on current opportunity we see is never wise, by saving money for future opportunity will help us behave safer and trade better with increaed profitability.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 389 of 407 FirstFirst ... 289 339 379 387 388 389 390 391 399 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)