+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 407 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Obviously we must trade with management and must trade with smaller lots that are according to their plan. It is very practical to trade with only small lots so that our losses remain within our control and we have more capital so of course we can trade with larger lot sizes but must have a plan when trading. and, price movements in forex are very volatile, so we need to save our capital to a more attractive level. It's very important to get a good profit without taking high risks in our trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rengit will become famous soon enough rengit will become famous soon enough rengit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I say my strategy to provide stop-loss and take profit targets to the level, then I really told me to do it. Because there is enough analysis done before entering trade. after the transaction I will not really modify again and to learn everything that may need to be repeated then we can understand and master the material .. especially in learning forex we are required to repeat lessons often to understand them .. although MC may experience repeated but of course there is a valuable lesson ... maybe we should also use a demo account first to keep us away from real accounts. The recurring MC is

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member volatip will become famous soon enough volatip will become famous soon enough volatip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you mean that "interesting levels" are good opportunities & opportunities that traders think are better than other opportunities, then yes I also do the same thing. I maintain a place for good entry opportunities to pick it up at the right time, such as the release of large fundamentals from several currencies. At that time I took the opportunity to collect as many pips in the shortest period of time & then rested and sat there waiting for other opportunities, of course this does not mean that I do not trade when the market is "inactive", I trade.

Member fast and will become famous soon enough fast and will become famous soon enough fast and's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Why do you trade with less capital to be dangerous? For me as long as you can trade with good money management, even with less capital you can get good results from your trade. For me someone who separates their account and trades with less capital but balances it with a small margin will get a good pip because they have protection for their trade. and whether I'm not a problem taking risks or not. just practicing discipline. maybe if we have mastered it, ok because the class is already different. the term they play forex with a flat feeling like profit or loss and know what to do next ... but if it's a beginner like me just anticipating the desire to always feel lacking in the future.

Member prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if the system is good for seeing results, maybe because of the long research. What a desire not to open a thread in a transaction strategy to learn new people like me. and the battle continues to reach perfection in our important trade exactly the spirit is open to further insights by adding to the knowledge available here

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always save capital to get additional benefits, I often wait until prices go up to make a sale or prices go down greatly to make a purchase, and I never use more than 5-10% of my capital in any trade so that I can enter the market when the level is interesting even though I have several positions in trading at another level or I have posted a loss at the previous level

Member magic will become famous soon enough magic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if I enter long trades I usually secure capital for hedging or averaging because some time the price makes a retrace and I can take risks from there. if we use good money management in this business, we can maximize our profits. with a small lot size we can open more trades to recover our losses or increase our chances of winning. and I plan to invest in more forums to post bonuses and I also intend to leave some of my profits in my forex trading account so that I can save large accounts in the future. This large saved account can be used by me when I become an expert trader

Highly Reputed Member Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump has a reputation beyond repute Trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 57,134 Times in 12,036 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mehro View Post
    yes some time if all capital is spent on new trades themselves and market moves opposite to expectation we are left with no means but wait and watch, if we had some capital left we could trade and try to cover up the losses made thus bringing the target nearer.
    मैंने कभी ऐसा नहीं किया, हो सकता है कि वह मेरी प्रणाली की कमजोरियों में से एक हो। मैं केवल व्यापार और केवल व्यापार करता हूं जब संकेत या जब आता है। मैंने कभी कोई पूंजी नहीं बचाई। मेरा मानना है कि सबसे अच्छा पल मेरे सिस्टम और प्रबंधन के लिए सही क्षण है। शायद भविष्य में, मैं ऐसा करने की कोशिश करूंगा। क्योंकि एक दिन मैं भी अपने व्यापार में कुछ महान क्षण खो दिया है। और हम ट्रेडिंग और उच्च स्तर की इकाइयों में क्षेत्र इकाइयों के लिए जाते हैं, और हम यह मान लेंगे कि हम उम्मीद कर सकते हैं।

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    yes some time if all capital is spent on new trades themselves and market moves opposite to expectation we are left with no means but wait and watch, if we had some capital left we could trade and try to cover up the losses made thus bringing the target nearer.

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    now we must make a positive before building a call until we see the ideal time to enter the market or too out to close it, as a result of when there will be some fluctuation and fluctuation and in the market, we still will not make it positive to see the ideal direction as our guide to building a position and thus higher to wait for it, we don't want to rush, and this happens as a means to reduce risk too

11. The Following User Says Thank You to koreanfx For This Useful Post:

Trump (2019-09-07)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 407 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)