+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 407 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We never know how better market opportunities can offer us, so spending a lot on current opportunities that we see is never wise, saving money for opportunities in the future will help us behave more safely and trade better with increased profitability . and anyone can without troube download numbers from the orex deal pointer. in contaner you have to make the calls you need. at that time you may be asked to go when estimating various knowledge agents. during this technique you have to decide on the required pointer

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    they say if you don't have patience, you can't make money. some traders just jump in and start positions at any level. but the end result is small or pointless. if you know that market sentiment will decrease the pair, just wait for the lowest technical level to start your position. once the couple reaches the lowest level, only you have to trade. and I don't save capital to an attractive level because I try to take less risk in my trade that's why when I get a profit I withdraw my profit whether rather than reinvesting it to create more and more complications and more risks ... maybe b I was wrong but that's how I trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as a smart trader, it's not good to wait long for more interesting levels. because the level might fall suddenly and you might get a big loss. but if the capital is not too large you can wait for a more attractive level. it can positively change your capital if you are lucky enough. with large capital it is better to produce small profits but continuously than to wait long for a more attractive rate. and I think it's a good thing if you can learn from your mistakes, because you realize that that's what causes your loss. because that is the best thing for our learning, is when we can learn from our mistakes, so that we will automatically improve the ability to trade forex, and that will make us closer to the success we want.

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a beginner, a novice trader ... if I can make consistency correctly, my plan is to spell out my profits consistently to ... I don't want to risk my profits on the next trade, because I have a bad experience adding capital, I trade not going well because of my greed, I got a big loss !! and my advice you might be right, we save capital entering trade, so we are not in a hurry in terms of trading, what is needed is a big profit instead of losses obtained

Member sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Save capital to a level that is more attractive, correct, large and good capital so that we will achieve a good level of profit, the main thought and secret of forex is the margin and the amount of capital it will help you maintain and also get the amount, so if you know in advance that you will spend a lot of money for good capital and, I am a poor person I don't have much money to trade for this now I join in forex trading by doing your trade this is the best place to make money so I'm happy with trading now peopel wants to trade to make money this forex gives us this offer to make money

Member munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan has a spectacular aura about munir khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think profits should be captured as soon as possible. Most of the cases I have seen that I lost profits by not taking time because of greed. I think the profit has already gotten just closed, and if necessary more trading is open. stupid not to capture the existing benefits. And it is true that some times we think that this is a good level to enter but some time we take losses because of unexpected pair movements.

Member coramel will become famous soon enough coramel will become famous soon enough coramel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I am not in a critical cash issue I will save my trading account balance for more and more trades because after that I will be able to take more and higher levels of trading leverage so that I can easily get more and more profit from trading the. Forex is a very interesting job because there is nothing difficult to do there

Member changi has a spectacular aura about changi has a spectacular aura about changi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    capital won't work, but if just sitting there and just reading it will be difficult to start it might be better to continue to open a demo account first to read and read on this forum in practice on a demo account let it be able to understand and apply new ones when it's ready to play alone and I really enjoy trading with bonuses, I don't care how much investment is at your level. I have just set the amount for my capital, if I get a loss than I recover from my personal credit and when I get profit I withdraw profit.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to changi For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well it will happen now so the two of us will usually be a unit of space in trade and there is a higher level unit of space and that we both think we might be waiting. higher to actually attend for the correct entry level to actually enter a trade apart from this one needs to rely on a merchandiser that supports his analysis and studies and makes sense, even though that doesn't happen when we enter a trade we can expect to trade that right for the really next level and doi. tot rather than waiting, we feel, in addition it should be based primarily on the most defined business analysis and analysis.

Member serius has a spectacular aura about serius has a spectacular aura about serius's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Here, it all depends on the individual foreign exchange trader and the analysis that has been done. Sometimes there are opportunities that might come and interesting levels will come and if you have extra money in your trading account, you take advantage of these opportunities. Sometimes I save money for opportunities like that if I believe that opportunities like that will arise. and in my trade, I will indeed keep my capital to a more attractive level. because I think that when the level is interesting, it is very likely that we will get a bigger profit too. So indeed we must always be able to see market conditions very well. so that we will know when the right time for us to be able to get the possibility of greater profits in trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 407 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)