+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 407 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Senior Member sadiaibrahim has a reputation beyond repute sadiaibrahim has a reputation beyond repute sadiaibrahim has a reputation beyond repute sadiaibrahim has a reputation beyond repute sadiaibrahim has a reputation beyond repute sadiaibrahim has a reputation beyond repute sadiaibrahim has a reputation beyond repute sadiaibrahim has a reputation beyond repute sadiaibrahim has a reputation beyond repute sadiaibrahim has a reputation beyond repute sadiaibrahim has a reputation beyond repute sadiaibrahim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,148 Times in 2,881 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Today
    market trend: Bearish sell

Resistance points and Support points going down and moving average also tell a about market down

Current price aur previous price market ke down hony ka ishara de rahe hain

If you cannot learn about market trend then you will face loss

Always keep patience and get a huge profit in your trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sadiaibrahim has a reputation beyond repute sadiaibrahim has a reputation beyond repute sadiaibrahim has a reputation beyond repute sadiaibrahim has a reputation beyond repute sadiaibrahim has a reputation beyond repute sadiaibrahim has a reputation beyond repute sadiaibrahim has a reputation beyond repute sadiaibrahim has a reputation beyond repute sadiaibrahim has a reputation beyond repute sadiaibrahim has a reputation beyond repute sadiaibrahim has a reputation beyond repute sadiaibrahim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,148 Times in 2,881 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Today
    market trend: Bearish sell

Resistance points and Support points going down and moving average also tell a about market down

Current price aur previous price market ke down hony ka ishara de rahe hain

If you cannot learn about market trend then you will face loss

Always keep patience and get a huge profit in your trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer has a reputation beyond repute ismailtanveer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,727 Times in 1,339 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Today market Analisisss...
    The pointers educate us concerning business sector down so do the exchanging Sell and get an enormous benefit
    So could the trading in Sell and get a huge profit.
    As this pair we know that .Big movement of every pair also because of news. News of donald trump is most important. About USA and Chaina trades...
    I am doing trading on this pair . After the analysis of moving arevages . Parabolic SR.

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that�s very correct as a result of i perform save capital for additional read and build sure i obtain a very good verification prior to i place my order that�s the very very greatest method i think we can earn profit away of the actual forex market throughout the day depending on my comprehending there is no such thing as the perfect conditions for trade. the market is a see saw u never know where you move. each is a professional or a newvie takes a risk when opening a position. despite their best pros calculations also they lose money because the market is influenced by many factors that are beyond the limits of traders

5. The Following User Says Thank You to pinus For This Useful Post:

ismailtanveer (2020-09-05)

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Humy aisa karna chaye ka tarde ka wait kia jaye aur tab hi trade place ki jaye jkab hum achi earning kar sakty hun is tarah hum kam time main less risk sa big earning kar sakty hain kun ke us waqt market ki movement zida hoti hai aur ak trend ko follow karti hai akbhi bhi trend ka against trade nahi karin. well dear I think there is no double that we need to set MM tightly, this is a thing to overcome some situations, and also just wait for good moment before enter the market, then we can maximize our earning, we just need to be patience and make sure to get the right correction and after all save some earning and enjoy it is a good idea

7. The Following User Says Thank You to pinus For This Useful Post:

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The majority of of the actual time this gets very hard to save my capital because of to the actual emotional issue and i lose the actual stability however i am currently making an attempt to enhance the overall efficiency through avoiding the actual mistakes which i have created on the previous so which i will withdraw a few capital and save this. I believed to conduct the Forex business could be end up being type capital or any other needs and well would like analytical skills a assist to result in the business strategy and also helped to achieve u specific goals or even goal to the the actual business.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to not admin For This Useful Post:

Member kesayangan will become famous soon enough kesayangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hanji forex trader yahan apna capital ko jaroor safe rakh sakta hai,trader yahan ess business me agar sabb capital manageemnt ke baarein me samjhenga to uske baad he wo ess business me kamyaab ho sakenga.. dear friends mybe that it is the story most of the time. now a days i am making capitals...And i want to invest a big capital to takes more out of the trades. till now i have traded with the lowest capitals and that has been good for me. it is good to save your capital for the better times in the forex markets... thanks

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kesayangan For This Useful Post:

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trader ko apne account ko dheyaan me rakhta hua trader ko risk level leni chahiye aur trader ko hamesha market me achhe se money management kar ke chalni chahiye agar trader market me money management kar ke chalenge to attractive level par trade ko opne karenge. yes dear in fact I do find that for some condition, we have to set the lots with wise and then for this cases we still make open position and then get some benefits from it,but the important thing here that we have to know what we will do then we can make sure that we do the right thing

13. The Following User Says Thank You to opat For This Useful Post:

Member ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by wahaji View Post
    bilkul sahe kaha hai ap nay humy kabhi bhi aysay he trade ko active nahe kar daina chayay is mai bhut kuch daikh kar he kam karna best hai hamary leyay ta k hum trade mai acaha kar saky aur profit bhi theak thak ho yai sab cheezy bhut mani rakhty hain hamary leyay is leyay kabhi bhi jald bazi mai trade ko active karna galat hota hai good level ka wait karna he best rahta hai...
    I do save capital because i know that a strong move must happen in the forex market trading business.the forex market that save money for big move make lot of money in the forex market trading business.capital save is good It is advisable to save more capital for more attractive level in forex trading. One of the most important thing in forex trading business is money management, A good forex trader must know how to manage his or her capital very well.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ShaistaH For This Useful Post:

Member ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by wahaji View Post
    bilkul sahe kaha hai ap nay humy kabhi bhi aysay he trade ko active nahe kar daina chayay is mai bhut kuch daikh kar he kam karna best hai hamary leyay ta k hum trade mai acaha kar saky aur profit bhi theak thak ho yai sab cheezy bhut mani rakhty hain hamary leyay is leyay kabhi bhi jald bazi mai trade ko active karna galat hota hai good level ka wait karna he best rahta hai...
    bilkul yai style humy zrur samjhna chayay k is mai aysa he kam kary gay tou acaha rahta hai warna kafi problem ka samna karna par sakta hai yaha par,trader aksar is mai ise cheeze par he chal sakty hain always aur agar wo is ko nahe apnaty hain tou un ko kafi masla hota hai yaha par har trend par kam nahe kia ja sakta hai... mere khayal sy jab capital kam hota hai to loss say bachna mushkil ho jata hai is liye mei kosishs karta hoon kay loss na tu phr apnay capital ko smabal kay or trading karoon takay or earning kar sakhoon kyun kya yah busienss hi kuch es tarha ka hi hay.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ShaistaH For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 407 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)