+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 407 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Member gretan will become famous soon enough gretan will become famous soon enough gretan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes that is very true because i save capital for additional views and make positive i get a really smart confirmation before i make my order it's the best method that is exactly the same i feel we can benefit from the forex market all day long based mostly on given for my understanding and, many times I have done this, I have saved my capital to a more attractive level. Because when my analysis is wrong, I don't use stop loss but make new orders, and that makes me need more margins for more attractive rates

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well it all depends on my mood when trading several times I save capital for a more attractive level and some time I take whatever trade I set the right settings but if I find an attractive level I take more risk on it because of the high possibility from profit and that will happen in our period only in business and there may be a higher stage because we think we have to wait patiently. it is higher to stay at the right stage of access to explicitly enter the business but must be made firmly made by an investor who sees his research and research.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to radjo For This Useful Post:

koreanfx (2019-08-28)

Member tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is a very good idea to save bonuses that you get from forums for future trading ... by doing this you can increase your money in trading accounts from month to month and this will be very helpful in generating large porophyte and I imagine you Poor to say that some money management is right, yes I use big money angel management during my swap and I am similar to supporting the risk of 10 to 20% of the rest of the story and I hope it is money management mitt

5. The Following User Says Thank You to tu ur For This Useful Post:

radjo (2019-08-24)

Senior Member Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,612 Times in 3,781 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes! I do save capital to trade at the right time when the market seems the most profitable. I generally trade with 5% of my overall account capital and when i see that the market is profitable to be traded, i invest 10% to 15% instead of 5%. Before all i used the invest my whole capital, but after years of losses, i have learned my lessons.

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never done that, maybe that is one of my weaknesses of my system. I only trade and only trade when the sign or when it arrives. I have never saved any capital. I only believe the best moment is the right moment for my system and management. Maybe in the future, I will try to do that. Because one day I also feel lost some great moments in my trade. and we tend to area units in trading and higher level units, and we will assume that we might expect. This is a higher participation at the correct level of input to enter the shop, but must be considered a supported merchant

Member haruh will become famous soon enough haruh will become famous soon enough haruh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The item that I really like while trading this market simultaneously is your ability to trade the market and still maximize what you want. if you really really really are a reasonable trader, you will be able to save your money until the day you will definitely get a more certain market, with this you will be able to take big risks and still use a tight stop loss. and it depends on strategy. some strategies only use unmarried entry goals, especially short-time trading, which you will find closed within 1-2 hours, and some strategies use second and generally even third entry points. if you really use a strategy that uses additional entry points, you can actually divide your capital into 2 or 3 elements to really be able to really open new trades if needed.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to haruh For This Useful Post:

satiawati (2019-08-20)

Member kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you are asking a very interesting question, and I have never thought about it, but we must remember this, that we must not trade until we find a good entry and also we must keep a distance with us for a good position and of course , I always plan to have capital in my Forex trading account to a more attractive level. In daily trading I don't open more than 2 trades in my trade, so it gives me the flexibility to trade at the level of attractive currency pairs.

Member barak will become famous soon enough barak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course, as long as this is my principle, every benefit I get is always my WD even if only a little, what I do is to keep my capital stable. Because I am afraid when I get a lot of money, I will have difficulty controlling your emotions when trading. And I decided to always take advantage every time I made a profit. and Really to say I am satisfied with my current position and I have no plans to increase my capital or, my level. I have just set an amount for my capital, if I get a loss than I recover from my personal credit and when I get profit I withdraw profit

Member dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not spending all your money at once and saving for the future will help you in two ways, you will be able to use it at a better rate, rather than because you have more money, you can use it to maintain the security of your account in high volatility. and I have never moved like that. I always keep some rules> I always try to manage my account with suitable trades. I've never opened a big one. I only expect a 5% return in a day. So there are many opportunities to reach all suitable positions. Because I have a suitable backup.

Member socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Savings also want to speculate that forex is inherently firm never too technical, beware of news releases for all technical people, you don't have to rely on technical analysis and indicators. other than that, it makes sense to remain vigilant with instant news releases. if you really don't like the conditions in your market that usually deviate from the technical, at least to find out when our news release will keep the career open,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 407 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)