+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 407 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are better levels and we think we would have held up. everybody, be an expert or a newvie, takes a danger in opening a position. inspite of his best computations the stars likewise lose cash in light of the fact that the business sector is impact by such a large number of components which are past a brokers limits. me her bar he koshish karta hn k me aglay month tak apna bonus ko kissi tarha say maintain rakh sako lekin meray say aesa nahi ho pata hai lekin mjhay umeed hai k me ek din in shaa Allah zror yaha pay apnay bonus ko save kar kar k acha profit gain kar lo ga aur kam b.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes we can do it but it is depend on work of trading an dcondation there is no such thing as the perfect conditions to trade. the market is a see saw u will never know where it will move. everyone, be a pro or a newvie, takes a risk in opening a position.if it is tiem taking work and tiem limted work. Yes i am doing so in my trading. I am always using compounding method to steadily increase my Forex account balance so that it can reach a larger amount where i can make more profits,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member bodex is on a distinguished road bodex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I try to always save part of the capital, and not to let it into work. This allows me to feel some security.

Member pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bro i agree along with u and i think which right listed below the actual capital is that the primary factor with regard to trading as a result of if u loss the capital after that u by no means play the greater trades and after that u once more function upon the forex forum and after that u result in the bonus this particular bonus build u capital and the actual n u play subsequent trade

Member pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    conserving the capital in any approach could be a smart ploy i ought to say, however there's no such factor because the good conditions to trade. the market could be a see saw u can ne'er grasp wherever it'll move. everyone, be a professional or a newvie, takes a risk in gap an edge. inspite of his best calculations the execs additionally lose cash as a result of the market is influence by such a big amount of factors that ar on the far side a traders limits

Trusted Member Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605 has a reputation beyond repute Dildar605's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,753 Times in 2,958 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    Today market analysis
    You will earn more money if you will follow my views,because I have posted this after checking the previous routine oaf daily time frame of H1,H4 clearly. some traders use fundamental analysis, other use indicators or supports and residences , believe on your own strategy.
    This is very risky investment. According to my limited knowledge the investors should wait and see the every aspects of the market. The investor checks the actual worth of the stock in the market.

Member kharem will become famous soon enough kharem will become famous soon enough kharem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mein mostly apni Forex trading k lye long term orders hi place kerta hun aur iss lye mein apni trade k lye lot size bhi 0.01 ki hi rakhta hun aur iss tarah mere pass aur trading k lye capital available hota hai. Mgr jab mujhe kisi trade k lye ziada risk lena hota hai tu then mein 0.03 ka maximum lot size select kerta hun aur mein iss lot szie se ziada risk nahi leta. i do not very save capital for just about any cause just about almost most i perform is as soon as i could get a signer through my strategies and indicators after that i location order however if i can not obtain a distinct signer after that i simply have in order to be able for you to help exit the actual trade and take action otherwise along with my money

Member nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I think so, with regard to safe and large profit the actual engaging degree of capital is actually a important issue. a few states which forex beginning forex expense ought to be small exactly in which There�s a large opportunity to loss the actual money, However when u begin trading a big amount u have low risk with regard to closing u trading because u trade along with small lot size.

Member madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes It�s right a few time all of us think which these are generally the actual good amounts in order to be able for you to help take entry however a few time all of us take loss as a result of because of unpredicted of the actual pair motion. however u can take eliminate the guideline from your expert trader in order to be able for you to help learn & earn. indeed good money management is actually very important on forex trading, as a result of it is good money management which will enable all of us all in order to be able for you to help correct on using the money, so which on each trade, all of us will not lose an excessive amount. and which that will build all of us all in a position to survive well on the actual forex business. as a result of when each trade, There�s constantly a probability all of us will lose.

Member cilor will become famous soon enough cilor will become famous soon enough cilor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i think all of us have to save lots of capital for additional engaging degree. once we understand that many of us tend to be on a problems just about almost most time almost just about all over the place. so this really is rewindable for those in order to be able for you to help take treatment of the uteazineersuohydrates preserving or even capital that�s not very simple however we also understand that many of us have to carry out this to the latter very greatest.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 407 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)