+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 407 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Member rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The fact! I like to line up, buy and sell at the right time, when it's on the market, one of the most useful ones comes up. In general, we buy and sell me capital of 5% from your bank account, so that when my husband and I make sure the industry is generally profitable, if you want to change, my husband and I use 5% instead of 10-15%. My husband is great, I have full investment to invest in the mine before the actual capital, but for years the budget deficit, we think we have in my education.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise will become famous soon enough comoztise's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The compartment will without doubt occur these days that many of us are in a swop and there may be a lower level because we think you can have someone wait. This is a modification to move the male accounting level to save a lot of work, but it is certain by your bidder based primarily on his analysis and attention. and If you use a smaller amount of capital and sufficient capital, together use the Bill to ensure that you are interested or not giving a warning sign, perhaps, maybe take advantage of the possibility that is usually left behind for longer in addition to facilitating income.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to comoztise For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading mn apko apni money ko manage krna bht hee zuroori hota hai jo money management nhi krta wo forex se kuch earn rr hee nhi sakta aggr kuch earn kr bee ly ja to uska poora capital baad mn loss mn chala jaye ga ur yehi reality hai apko apna capital ka bht bara hissa save rkhna hot ahi kisi asyyyyyyyyye ke liy jab apko uski zuroort ho

Member kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Considerable and substantial capital in any way is a good way I must say, but there are no perfect conditions for trading. the market is looking at seeing you will never know where it will move. everyone, whether pro or newvie, takes risks in opening positions. Apart from the best calculations, pros also lose money because the market is influenced by so many factors that are outside the trader's limits. Fear and greed are part of forex trading. How you manage both depends on the trader. and I think having a successful business strategy can make us maintain our capital and we are working on huge profits so that we can make profits easily

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think so, sir, I usually trade like a capital of 1000 USD so if I can profit Harin $ 100 so I withdraw right away, for the sake of trading account security, if I have a profit of 1,000 dollars then I will let my account increase since I returned capital and also useful in our trading and I think it is a merging call and this is one of the uses of money management to grow our capital, but we must always use strict money management to do this risk management because greed is usually the biggest factor that makes traders fail when they added

Member satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Maybe you should know how it works almost every time. at this time of the night I make capital ... And I need to invest large capital to take extra from trading. Until now I have traded together with the lowest capital and have been good to myself. it's great to avoid wasting your capital for a higher time from the forex market! and Well it will happen sometimes that people tend to enter the industry and you will find a much better number and we all believe we will wait anxiously. It is best to exercise restraint with respect to the correct amount of acceptance to get a key in the industry but which decisions need to be made with investors depending on their evaluation as well as research.

Senior Member naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading aik aisa business hai jis mn kisi bhee time kuch bhee ho sakta hai so koi bhee nhi janta ke next time kyaa ho sakta hai apart of any fundamentals kyun ke news bhee apna aik acha impact rkht hai so kisi bhee achy time ke liye apke pas acha capital hona chahiye jiss se app trade kr ke earn krr sko

Member kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is the right way to make a successful and win position, to wait for the best entry and don't rush and open a position after we enter the market, we have to wait for a better level to make our entry and then trade will be safer and our stop loss will be smaller and yup, I increase my capital to make a better trade, I think if we have big capital, our equity is stronger so we can get better profits, and patients are important to our trade, that is the best strategy, because I trade when the trend starts, so the patient is my weapon to trade !! bye guys!

Member kawah will become famous soon enough kawah will become famous soon enough kawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a little learning doesn't hurt him too much for other people sometimes it proves dangerous to society like a man who is proud of his learning and But let's start with the basics of advertising, what advertising is and how easy it is to write and publish it. The first thing is to consider that advertising is an element of publicity about a product, item, service, event, program, person, person, place, city, country, etc. There are many types of ads that you can group together for your campaign about products or services, or just one single ad to offer a specific product or service to the person you want to target.

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    saving capital for other attractive levels is very important when trading in the forex market, although it is very important to practice good money management in others to file this goal of saving capital for a better entry level, rather than simply searching incorrectly. and it happens sometimes we are involved in trading and there are better levels and we think we will wait. It is better to wait for the right entry level to enter the trade but it must be decided by the trader based on his analysis and study.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 407 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)