+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 407 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Member surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the dream that traders with small capital can become millionaires. Not even possible with a small account. Although benefits can be collected from time to time, traders with small accounts often feel pressured to use large leverage or take excessive risks to increase their profits quickly. Although unconsciously, professional investment managers often earn less than 10-15% per year, traders with small accounts often assume they can double, triple, or even 10 times a year. And besides, the mind works which basically all depends on whether we are in managing our business or not. In this derivative business if we don't manage finances wisely we can be sure we will deliver quickly, but will spend a lot faster.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar has a spectacular aura about bhai akbar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we are into a trade and there are better levels and we think we would have waited. It is better to manage your account well and save some capital as there are many times when there are much better levels. I do save capital to trade at the right time when the market seems the most profitable. I generally trade with 5% of my overall account capital and when i see that the market is profitable to be traded, i invest 10% to 15% instead of 5%. success of others who use a similar system we will not use like a reference for those that many of us undoubtedly success along together using the internal system, additionally to psychology was influential also.too as where we apply if we are trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member seblak will become famous soon enough seblak will become famous soon enough seblak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not saves capital, i always have capital in my account that will take anything that i want to take i the market, i have noticed that traders risks all the time aggressive, but i do not, i will only increase the risk if that position is very sure for me to enter only. yes dear i am quite hopefull that i will become a successful trader in forex trading busienss and i think that forex trading is the best and we all should join forex trading to take a lot from forex and to become a good trader in forex trading busienss and to become a good trader in it

Member bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if profits should not be forgotten, even if we are motivated to make more profit by evaluating the way we take. and, if we do not also forget the loss, even though it still hurts we remember the evaluation material should not happen again. and I think it's possible by some experiments on this platform with technical analysis, you don't need prior knowledge, you just need to know it basically with some news on market changes .. But it requires at least 1 year of playing with demos & small real amounts in this field ... What I'm doing now

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also maintain my capital to continue to increase capital by increasing the lot size directly proportional to the amount of available capital. thus allowing me to get greater profits and accelerate the growth of my capital. and we must trade using sufficient balances and over-trading in the sense of not being careless in transactions, trying to keep the balance can be owned and not losing everything due to losses

Member sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it can happen in the period when we enter the business and there are better stages and we think we will patiently wait. It is better to postpone the appropriate stage of access to enter the business but that decisions must be made by investors depending on their research. and used to do that in the past but because the market is very dynamic, I sometimes see myself in a position of loss and receive margin calls because many positions are open and you can also find yourself in such situations if you are not disciplined.

Member sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Capital won't work, but if just sitting there and just reading it will be difficult to start it might be better to keep opening a demo account first to read and read on this forum in practice on a demo account let it be able to understand and apply new when it's ready to play alone really! and in any way is a good tactic, I must say, but there are no perfect conditions for trading. the market is looking at seeing you will never know where it will move. everyone, whether pro or newvie, takes risks in opening positions. Apart from the best calculations, pros also lose money because the market is influenced by so many factors that are outside the trader's limits.

Member sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca has a spectacular aura about sisca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if you trade with less capital, then there is always enough capital in your account so that every time you find a lot of interesting levels or better opportunities, you can always trade more and make a profit. and Yes, I also like to have enough free capital in my account. Because when a more interesting level comes in it cannot be understood properly. So we can't use a lot of our capital in slow motion

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rabnaj View Post
    The fact! I like to line up, buy and sell at the right time, when it's on the market, one of the most useful ones comes up. In general, we buy and sell me capital of 5% from your bank account, so that when my husband and I make sure the industry is generally profitable, if you want to change, my husband and I use 5% instead of 10-15%. My husband is great, I have full investment to invest in the mine before the actual capital, but for years the budget deficit, we think we have in my education.
    हम लोग जब अपनी ट्रेडिंग को विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार में कर रहे होते हैं तब हमें इस बात को समझ लेना होता है कि जो ट्रेड हमें ज्यादा पैसे दे पाएगी हम उसी को करें और जिस ट्रेड में हमारे नुकसान होने की संभावना ज्यादा है हम लोग उसको ना करें|

मैं इस बात को बहुत ही अच्छी तरह से समझ चुका हूं और मैं अपनी ट्रेडिंग में इसका सही तरह से इस्तेमाल करना जानता हूं| अगर मैं निरंतर सही तरह की ट्रेडिंग को करता रहूंगा तब मेरी ट्रेडिंग का जो कैपिटल है वह बढ़ जाएगा और फिर मुझे आगे अपनी ट्रेडिंग को करने में आसानी हो जाएगी
    InstaForex - Best in Asia

Member rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The fact! I like to line up, buy and sell at the right time, when it's on the market, one of the most useful ones comes up. In general, we buy and sell me capital of 5% from your bank account, so that when my husband and I make sure the industry is generally profitable, if you want to change, my husband and I use 5% instead of 10-15%. My husband is great, I have full investment to invest in the mine before the actual capital, but for years the budget deficit, we think we have in my education.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 407 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 64 114 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)